As always, Destiny 2 is getting a short server down this Tuesday, April 5th, to address known issues. Hotfix 184.108.40.206 is in the starting blocks for this. This is also associated with downtime on the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, the PC and Google Stadia. We’ll stay tuned to let you know when the Destiny servers will be unavailable today.
What you need to know today: Destiny 2 Player Support is always working on known issues and will regularly add updates to the game to ensure the known problems don’t continue to disrupt the game.
Bungie has announced a new hotfix for Destiny 2 for all the supported platforms. The Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11 will bring further adjustments and bug fixes that continued from the last hotfix, released on March 29th. In this article, check out the Destiny 2 Update 18.104.22.168 patch notes.
The announcement was made on the official Twitter handle of the game. According to the tweet, the maintenance starts from 9.45 AM PDT to 11.00 AM PDT. During the maintenance hours, players will be removed from all sorts of activities and will be able to log back in after the hotfix is successfully applied.
Destiny 2 Patch 22.214.171.124 Notes
Gameplay and Investment
- It fixed an issue causing Xûr to offer Exotic armour with low stat rolls and identical stat allocation.
- This fix has caused an issue we are now investigating where the advertised stats on Xûr’s inventory screen may be slightly different than the item you receive.
- It’s been a very eventful time for Xûr, but he’s ready to work. He thanks you for your patience.
TRIALS OF OSIRIS
- Fixed an issue where players were not receiving the expected additional rewards while being in the Flawless pool.
Platforms and Systems
- Fixed an issue where some users could experience black screens on Windows 7 and 8.1.
Destiny 2 Patch 126.96.36.199 Known Issues.
- When attempting to import friends from other platforms for Bungie Friends, some platforms display an error and can’t import friends.
- Reckless Endangerment can’t be reacquired from Collections after dismantling it.
- The Renewal Grasps’ damage buff doesn’t always work inside a Duskfield Grenade’s area of effect.
- Shadows sometimes disappear when entering new areas resulting in very bright rooms on Xbox Series X and PS5.
- The Mnemosyne lore book for completing the Alter of Reflection activities won’t unlock the last two lore pages.
- Eyes of Tomorrow’s rockets can sometimes stay in front of players instead of launching and exploding.
- The Lucent Executioners are not rotating daily and are stuck in the Florescent Canal.
- The Memory Alembic quest doesn’t give Refined Qualichor when completing it after the first week.
- Combatants sometimes don’t spawn after entering the Dark Forest area in the EDZ PsiOps Battlegrounds arena if players use Sparrows to enter the portal quickly. It’s recommended not to rush to the portal so that combatants can spawn in.
- Legend PsiOps Battlegrounds does not advertise Matchmaking: OFF.
- The Report Altar-Reflect quest can become blocked if players not on the correct step join other players on another investigation stage.
This changes with Hotfix 188.8.131.52 in Season 16
This is what the hotfix brings today: Bungie has already communicated a list of known issues to be fixed. Unfortunately, again nothing is mentioned about the bad armour values of the NPCs.
However, Bungie did not reveal any details showing what will be fixed today, April 5th. Only issues reported by the community are known.
The players have also reported these errors:
- Charge banners in the Wellspring activity on Grandmaster and the Apprentice’s Oath raid are not always working properly. Sometimes it takes a while for players to charge upon it.
- There are bugs in the Vox Obscura activity on Grandmaster where players can fall through the map with the tank and have to start over.
- The Eyes of Tomorrow raid exotic can, in some cases, track the weapon’s wielder as a target and fire two homing missiles at them, killing them.
If you also encounter problems in the game, the recommendation is to report them directly via the official Bungie Help forum to draw attention.
Patch Notes for Hotfix 184.108.40.206 in Destiny 2
What’s in the patch notes? Patch notes for today’s update are yet to be released. As is usually the case, the information appears together or a little before the update itself. We will add it to you here as a link as soon as we have it.