Destiny 2 Hotfix 18.104.22.168 Update – patch notes and fixes
Destiny 2’s weekly resets usually include installing a new patch, and with this week’s update, the latest dungeon activity should run more smoothly. destiny 2 starts the new Season 17 of the Witch Queen expansion today.
This activity has addressed several issues with the new Duality dungeon, starting with reports of a few bugs breaking the game. Fixed issue where players were spawning in an undesirable place after joining the protection team; various environment materials have been modified. You won’t have to worry about the buzzer stopping all functions if you accidentally use it.
What you need to know today: Season 17 of the latest expansion, The Witch Queen, begins today for Destiny 2 players.
- Season of the Haunted will bring an old friend back to Destiny 2.
- Nightmares from the past awaken again and must be fought.
- The vanguard mobilizes and relocates the operations center HELM into the moon’s orbit.
But you still have to be patient a little bit today because Destiny 2 has planned a short downtime before the start of Season 17.
For the Grasp of Avarice dungeon, a bug blocking progress was fixed. The raid officer vowed an issue where a weapon preview in the seller’s shop accidentally showed placeholder shaders being processed.
Other general fixes for Destiny 2 include Seasonal Challenge progress being recorded correctly and several handguns – including The Steady Hand and True Prophecy – having their domains restored after losing them. You can read the full patch notes below, and for more information on the Season of the Haunted, check out this week’s seasonal challenges and what to expect from the revamped Iron Banner.
That changes with Update 4.1.0 in the new Season 17
That brings the hotfix today: Today’s update mainly flushes new seasonal content to Destiny 2. So don’t be surprised if you have a significantly lower power level after update 4.1.0 than before because the new power level of 1570 has to be achieved. Season 17 also brings a lot of changes to the sandbox, affecting both weapons and abilities.
In addition, there are also a few changes that are also on Bungie’s to-do list at the start of the new Season 17.
Here’s a little preview of the Destiny 2 Hotfix 22.214.171.124 patch notes:
- Players will soon receive 3 Strange Coins instead of just 1 when opening the bounty chest in “Tests of Eternity.”
- The damage of Scorn snipers is adjusted to the snipers of other fighter types, i.e., reduced. The projectile spread has also been increased so that you don’t get hit as often.
- The hard cap in Season 17 is 1570, so it only increases by ten power levels.
- An optional character power boost is available, taking players to power level 1510 for Silver.
- Sometimes the Bungie Name Change screen will display incorrect information after players have changed their name on Bungie.net.
Suppose you encounter any problems in the game. In that case, it is recommended to report them directly via the official Bungie Help forum to make the developers aware of them.
Dungeons and Raids
- They fixed an issue where players were spawning in an undesirable location after joining the existing fireteam. You didn’t want to be there.
- Standard Bearers are now spawning where intended.
- Spamming the bell should no longer stop it from functioning.
- I have fixed numerous texture and environment issues.
Grasp of Avarice
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t progress in the encounter.
Vow of the Disciple
- Fixed an issue where previewing weapons in the vendor shop showed placeholder shaders.
Gameplay and Investment
- Players will be less likely to spawn into the opposing team’s Witherhoard pools in PvP.
- When used with the Tracking Module perk, bump in the Night Rocket Launcher now has a tracking indicator in the scope.
- Fixed several Hand Cannons which had missing scopes, including The Steady Hand and True Prophecy.
- They fixed an issue where Seasonal Challenges were not correctly tracking Seasonal quest progress across different characters in some circumstances.
Platforms and systems
- They fixed an issue where players on Xbox platforms could sometimes only see the limited invite and join actions in the roster when viewing Xbox network friends.
Patch Notes for Update 4.1.0 in Destiny 2
What’s in the patch notes? The comprehensive list of all changes from Update 4.1.0. releases Bungie in the form of patch notes. Fixed an issue where specific Rare armor could be dismantled for Legendary rewards. Fixed an issue where the Season 17 Season Pass +10 ranks bundle was not correctly showing on Eververse. Destiny 2 is available on the PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Google Stadia platforms. For more games and patch notes info, visit BGN.