Call of Duty Season 2 Reloaded is now available for Warzone, and this mid-season update combines major changes to the Rebirth Island map with the new Rebirth Reinforced event. Here’s everything you need to know about Warzone’s limited-time event, including all the rewards that can be earned.
The mid-season has started in CoD Warzone and Vanguard. The update turns Rebirth Island inside out and brings numerous other changes. There will also be a series of events. For the first time in the history of CoD Warzone, Rebirth Reinforced also comes with some community events where you have to work together.
COD: Warzone Rebirth Reinforced event
With the update of Warzone for Season 2, major changes have been made to Rebirth Island game, which had previously seen very few changes since its initial launch in December 2020. Rebirth Island’s new “enhanced” look introduces a new point of interest and completely fixes some of the popularity. Map locations. To celebrate these changes, Raven Software’s Rebirth Reinforced event will reward players for joining the new version of the map.
Rebirth Reinforced brings the 1st community events to the Warzone
For the first time, new events can be completed cooperatively with all Warzone players and even provide rewards for the community. Here two new modes play an important role: Resurgence and Payload. What are these events? There will be different types of events in the mid-season, grouped under the name Rebirth Reinforced.
Rebirth Community Challenges
- Here all operators must work together to complete the challenges. Each completed challenge brings “new gameplay elements” and “massive amounts of player XP.” These are the first four events:
- Operators need to get 20 billion kills on Rebirth Island to unlock the Weapon Trading Stations and earn 25k XP.
- Operators must deliver 190 million weapons to the Weapons Trading Station to unlock the communication towers and earn 50k XP.
- Operators must secure 130 million payloads on Rebirth Island to unlock the Armored Truck Deployment public event and earn 75k XP.
- Operators need to collect $40 trillion in blood money on Rebirth Island to unlock the Golden Vault secret and earn 100k XP.
What’s up with the Weapons Trading Stations? This allows players to trade each other’s equipped weapons for things like armor pouches. Killstreaks, cash, and other things should also be exchangeable. This is only possible once per weapon station.
What are communication towers? To activate Red Communications Towers, you can pay $1,500 in cash or $5,000 in scrap. This can be used to activate stationary UAVs.
What are the Golden Vaults? On the new version of Rebirth Island, you will find these vaults and other secrets. What they contain will not be revealed.
Community challenges and rewards
In addition to individual event challenges, players will also work towards greater societal goals while rewarding map development with new features. These community rewards also offer a lot of XP, so it pays to get in on the action to get the extra XP alone.
The first weekly community challenge has been launched and requires players to have a combined 20 billion kills on Rebirth Island. Once the challenge is completed, participants will automatically earn 25,000 XP and unlock the use of the new Weapon Trading Stations feature on the island.
Weapon Trading Stations is the new feature in Season 2 that allows players to exchange their weapon for a lower quality weapon and additional items, depending on the rarity of the original weapon. These items can include cash, gear, armored pouches, auto-reanimation, death toll, or a specialized token item.
- There are four of these challenges in total:
- Eliminate three enemies in Resurgence Solos on Rebirth Island
- Trade 30 Legendary Weapons with the Weapons Trading Station on Rebirth Island.
- Hold or move the payload on Rebirth Island for 20 minutes.
- Collect $5 million in blood money on Rebirth Island.
- Seven cosmetic rewards will be available at this event.
- Each Participation Challenge has its unique reward.
- Winning 25 games in Resurgence unlocks another reward.
- There are also two mystery rewards that you can unlock by unlocking mysteries around the island.
Upcoming community challenges have also been revealed:
- Operators must trade a combined 190 million weapons to the Weapon Trade Station to unlock the Communications Towers and earn 50,000 XP
- Operators must secure a combined 130 million Payloads on Rebirth Island to unlock the Armored Truck Deployment public event and earn 75,000 XP
- Operators must gather a combined $40 trillion in Blood Money on Rebirth Island to unlock the Golden Vault Mystery and earn 100,000 XP
Here are the four participation challenges in Warzone’s Rebirth Reinforced event:
- Wipe 3 enemies in Resurgence Solos on Rebirth Island for an operator gesture and XP
- Trade 30 legendary weapons to the Weapon Trade Station on Rebirth Island for an emblem and XP
- Push or halt the Payload for a total of 20 minutes on Rebirth Island (Week 2) for a weapon charm and XP
- Gather $5 million in Blood Money on Rebirth Island (Week 3) for a watch and XP