Update 1.11 is here for The righteousness of my hero 2, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
It’s been a while since Patch 1.10 was released in April, but developer Byking has now released a new patch for the game. If you have the PS4 version of My Hero’s One Justice 2, the patch number will be released as version 1.11.
Today’s patch is pretty significant as it improves the multiplayer network in some areas. They also added some support for the upcoming DLC.
You can read the full patch notes posted above. were published OrbisPatches.com. This is essentially the same information from the PS4’s update history.
My Hero One’s Justice 2 Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- New matching selection setting added in the network.
- Matching by region is now available in Free Match and Ranked Match.
- Added support data for downloadable character content.
- Game balance adjusted.
- The ability to use the demo save data has been added.
- Improved overall stability.
If there are any more patch notes to be released, we’ll update this post as soon as possible. My Hero One’s Justice 2 is out now for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. More patches for the game are expected to be released in the near future.