EFootball 2022: How To Play Offline With Any Club Or National Team
Konami released last Thursday version 1.0 of eFootball 2022, thanks to which many of the bugs have been fixed that the beta brought with it, as well as new content in the form of Dream Team, a new game mode that comes to replace what was previously the PES MyClub mode.
The problem with this version that many players have encountered is that, inexplicably, in the offline “exhibition” mode, only the nine football clubs with which Konami has an agreement are available memorable commercials (Barcelona, Juve, Manchester United…) not letting us play this type of games with the rest of the clubs in the world that, on the other hand, are present in Dream Team.
Luckily the smartest players They have found a way for us to play offline matches between all available clubs and national teams. in the game (most of the teams in the world, wow), being able to do it using a very simple “trick” that we are going to explain just below:
- In the main menu of the game, go to Additional features.
- Choose Training.
- Choose the options Free Training.
- Once the game starts, automatically pause the game.
- Choose Options.
- Click on Option. of enter
- and scroll to the bottom of this menu.
- You will see the Option Local and Visitor.
- Choose your team and the one you want to play against.
- Press back until the match is loaded with the selected teams.
A leap in quality with version 1.0
As we have told you in our impressions with version 1.0 of eFootball 2022the simulator gives “a leap in quality that is normal for fans of the saga to be generally happy, although for now we have also detected certain bugs or errors that mean that eFootball 2022 is still far from the throne of football simulators”.
Instead, they’re accessible in the game’s training mode. This means you can still play complete 11 vs. 11 gameplay against the AI on any difficulty setting you wish, but there’s no timer or score.
However, it lets you try out every player in the game and access the game’s replay camera to see their likenesses, something the Dream Team mode currently doesn’t let you do.
To perform the workaround, follow these steps:
- Use the RB / R1 button from the main menu to navigate to Extras. There you’ll find the Training option.
- Select Training, then choose Free Training.
- This takes you to an empty stadium with one of the game’s central teams standing there, with no opposition.
- Pause and go to the Settings menu (square on PlayStation, X on Xbox), then to Training Settings.
- Choose your difficulty under Match Level, then change ‘AI Team Players’ from 1 to 11 (whether you want to play against a complete opposition or take practice shots against the goalkeeper).
- At the bottom, it’ll say Home and Away. Choose these to access the complete list of teams in the game. Choose any team you like.
- Back out of the training menu and return to the game, and you’ll be in control of the team you chose.
You can also pause and choose Game Plan (Triangle on PlayStation, Y on Xbox) to make substitutions or choose Replay to get a better look at the players’ likenesses on your favorite team.