PUBG Update 1.74 patch notes
Update 1.74 is here for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), and here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
If you’re playing the game on PS4, the associated patch number is update 1.74. Officially, however, the update is known as Patch 13.1 and is now being rolled out for the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game. A similar update was released for the PC version last month.
This update contains a lot of bug fixes and other game improvements. Here is the live maintenance schedule for the game.
- PDT: Aug 11, 9:00 p.m. – Aug 12, 3:30 a.m.
- CEST: August 12, 6:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- KST / JST: August 12, 1:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
You can read the full bug fixes and other improvements for the game below.
PUBG Update 1.74 patch notes
- Fixed an issue where certain flora could cause collision damage.
- Fixed a flickering issue with the wooden windows of a certain Taego building.
- Fixed an issue where the last Blue Zone would not work properly in custom games when the last Blue Zone position slider was set to 100%.
- Fixed an issue where the MP5K reload animation would cancel when using a Boost item.
- Fixed some places where items could not be looted because they were being obstructed by other objects.
- Fixed a visual issue in Miramar where lines would appear on building walls when the scope was on.
- The abnormal driving noise of the pony coupé has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to get stuck between barbed wire and street lights in Hosan Prison.
- Fixed an issue where black smoke was floating in the air in the Hosan prison building.
- Fixed an issue where grass was growing in the Hosan Prison building.
- Fixed an issue where the iron floors in Hosan Prison would let bullets through when fired from below, but not the other way around.
- Fixed an issue where some windows in Hosan Prison would allow you to see the inside while not being able to enter.
- Fixed an issue where characters would get stuck in the Taego Studio area.
- Fixed an issue where dead players’ bodies would stand under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where bots would be killed when jumping off the plane on Taego.
- Fixed an issue where characters would be forced to move to a different area when moving to certain areas in the ocean.
- Fixed an issue with trees floating in the air.
- Fixed an issue where there was a shield in the room making it difficult to move.
- Fixed an issue where a waypoint could not be used in some areas when using a waypoint on the plane in Taego.
- Fixed an issue in Taego where houses were elevated and required jumping to enter.
- Fixed where characters got stuck in the Taego Shipyard area.
- Fixed an issue where there was a building in front of the door.
- Fixed an issue where items spawned in the buildings would stick out.
- Fixed an issue affecting emote volume when adjusting gameplay volume in settings.
- Fixed an issue where the sound of falling into the water in the pond near Taego’s airport was unusual.
- Fixed an issue where the Comeback BR white zone would appear when rewinding the replay to the point where the Comeback BR ends.
- Fixed an issue where entering TDM with a male character and exiting the session would show the female character in the store preview.
- Fixed an issue where spectator time was not counting as game time.
- Fixed serious stuck issues during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where the range of the thrown smoke effect when throwing a smoke grenade under most vehicles would be short.
- Fixed an issue where players could fire at the frying pan by looking up and shooting in TPP mode.
- Fixed a graphics issue that occurred when a female character was wearing a DBS skin.
- Fixed an issue where the ranked lobby background color was different from the previous lobby.
- Fixed an issue where certain password mission words would be misspelled when set to Polish.
- Fixed an issue where the sound effect would not play when clicking the back button on the Customize Pose page.
- Fixed an issue where the marker could not be placed in the left direct message position after zooming in on the world map.
- Fixed an issue where the game mode text would not appear when entering a custom game.
- Fixed an issue where the notification icon for the end of the OES event was displayed as a supply crate icon.
- Fixed an issue where the game history warning was not aligned on the game history report screen.
- Fixed an issue where the survival traits backpack image for the survival page was low resolution.
ARTICLES & SKINS
- A graphical error has been fixed when the Son Heung-mins jersey and the tactical PGI.S skirt were equipped at the same time.
- Fixed the graphics issue when playing in Zombie Mode with Young Sergei equipped.
- Fixed an issue where a black texture would appear around the neck when a female character equips Julie’s jacket and performs VICTORY DANCE – 2 PHUT HON (KAIZ REMIX).
- Fixed a clipping issue when wearing the vigilante jacket over the mermaid outfit.
As you can see, a lot of gameplay improvements have been made based on community feedback. This is all thanks to the Taego update that was released just a few weeks ago.
If you want to see the full list of patch notes, you can go to official website. PUBG is now available for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.