Update 1.72 is here for PlayerUnknown’s battlefields, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
The new update is now available for the PlayStation and Xbox consoles. If you have a PS4, the update number is version 1.72. Officially, however, the patch number is 12.2. Update 12.2 was released for the PC version of PUBG not that long ago, but it’s now available for consoles.
The update brings the new map called Taego and this location can hold up to 100 players. It’s also worth noting that there are some friendly species of birds on the map as well. Lots of other customizations and content have also been added.
You can check out the bug fixes for the new update below.
PUBG Update 1.72 Patch Notes (12.2)
- Fixed a bug where a player was trying to get into a vehicle while looking at the opposite side of the car in ADS mode, the player was sitting on the seat on the opposite side rather than the one near the player.
- Fixed the issue where the FPP perspective when skydiving from the emergency room was in FPP mode.
- Fixed an issue where the backseat player’s view would be blocked when riding in the backseat of a roadster motorcyclist with a skinned LV. 3 Backpack in FPP mode.
- An unusual graphics problem with R1895 has been fixed.
- Fixed a visual issue with the magazine when attaching an Extended Quick Draw magazine to the P18C.
- Fixed the issue where the recoil animation was slower than intended when firing R1895 in ADS mode.
- Fixed an issue where the sound effects of the player’s steps, vaulting, and climbing sounded different depending on another player’s position in the distance.
- Fixed an issue where the Adrenaline Syringe would be used first even if there are other Boost items when there is an Adrenaline Syringe in inventory when using the Auto Boost button.
- Fixed an issue where the smoke from a damaged BRDM in the FPP had a sharp edge.
- Fixed an issue where the reconnect button in the lobby would not work after certain bans were lifted.
- Fixed a clipping in the preview of the contraband box when the progressive skin is at its maximum level.
- Fixed an issue where the lobby would intermittently restart and no characters would appear.
- Fixed the issue where the character’s camera direction would not change if the character bumped into an object while walking or running.
- Fixed an issue where the character would float in the air when performing certain movements on the lobby ball.
- Fixed an issue where the view angle would shift backwards when using a recovery or boost item in the back seat of the buggy.
- Fixed an issue where the character’s arm would appear strangely when changing the firing mode of the PP19 Bizon weapon from the back seat of a motorcycle or scooter.
- Fixed an issue where SMGs could be used in the driver’s seat of motorcycles, scooters, and ATVs.
- Fixed an issue where a player could be teleported to another location in connection with a destroyed motor glider.
- Fixed an issue where the shot volume while waiting for the game in training mode was lower than the shot volume after waiting.
- Fixed an issue where the same notification would appear repeatedly when acquiring a medal of the same level in Championship.
- Fixed an issue where the BattleStat module was showing numbers that exceeded the maximum limit.
- Fixed an issue where stats would not update properly when quickly navigating modes in the stats screen.
- Fixed an issue where Korean input was possible in the title when creating a custom match for the first time, but not the second time.
- Fixed an issue where vehicles were not visible when previewing vehicle skins in the shop after starting the game for the first time.
- Fixed an issue where the Chicken Dinner Medals had incorrect explanations.
- Fixed an issue where a console icon would appear before the nickname in the system message when a friend request was received or declined.
- Fixed an issue where after a party invite, if a party member entered a game without accepting it, the player who accepted it would not be able to cancel matchmaking.
- Fixed the issue where two motorcycle categories were displayed in the custom match settings.
ARTICLES & SKINS
- Fixed an issue where the chest area had visual clippings when wearing the PGI.S Tactical Vest and Base Vest LV.2,3 after equipping the Battle Bunny Outfit.
- Fixed the clipping issue when equipping Duncan’s Infiltrator Helmet – (level 1) and the wooden doll mask at the same time.
- Fixed the clipping issue when a female character equips the shirt, tie, and most types of skirts.
- Fixed the clipping issue on the wrist of female characters and the stomach area of male characters when wearing a long-sleeved t-shirt on any type of handwraps.
- Fixed a clipping issue when wearing a vest in a bodycon dress.
If you’d like to see more patch notes for this huge update, visit official website. PUBG is available now for PC, PS4, Xbox One and mobile devices.