2.40. To update has arrived for Planet side 2, and here is a list of all the changes and fixes added in this patch. This Planetside 2 update brings some fixes and changes to the game, but nothing significant has been changed. Fixed a couple of issues with the game’s audio so everything should sound better after implementing this update. Everything is new here with Planetside 2 Update 2.40.
Planetside 2 Update 2.40 Patch Notes
Other changes, corrections and additions
- NSO characters will again be able to interact with terminals for light ground vehicles regardless of their progress in the campaign.
- Wasp and Lodestar prototypes now trigger anti-tank mines.
- Fixed an issue where the containment site storm siphon warnings and FX were too loud.
- ASP 2 titles can now be equipped by those who earned them.
- Deactivated vehicles from Campaign 01 have been removed from Esamir.
- The obsolete button “Toggle Video Capture” has been removed from the list of keyboard shortcuts.
- Fixed an issue where Orbital Strike’s varna audio would no longer play.
- You can no longer hack terminals in the Sanctuary faction embassies.
This update is rather small; The developers only fixed a couple of issues. Many significant changes have been made, from removing disabled vehicles from Esamir to being able to stop hacking into terminals in the Sanctuary faction embassies. All in all, this patch brought a number of changes that have improved the overall gaming experience.
Planet side 2 is available now for PC and PS4. For more information about this update, see the official Planetside 2 website.