Update 3.14.1c has arrived for Way of exileand here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
While we haven’t added any new content with this 3.14.1c update, a ton of bug fixes have been implemented in the game to stabilize the issues we experienced with the previous update. In fact, this patch contains a part of the previous update in its core, with sophisticated optimizations and improvements. Various issues were previously reported, such as: B. Portals that are not working properly. The lapidary lens is not working properly. With this update everything seems to be in order. So download it before continuing your journey into the current season.
Path of Exile Update 3.14.1c Patch Notes
Note: This patch contains updates from 3.14.1b, which we added at the end of this post for reference.
- Fixed a bug that prevented safehouse rewards from being tripled.
- Fixed a bug that caused portals to teleport to the most recently selected law instead of the current law.
- Fixed an issue with the corruption altar and lapidary lens that showed it still had uses after it was no longer used.
- A contextual prompt has been added to the corruption altar and lapidary lens.
General fixes and improvements
- It was clarified that the harvest craft, which turns a unique item into a random unique weapon, can also turn the item into a random unique quiver. This is just a change in description.
- Fixed a slip where the unique Hateforge Gloves were incorrectly applied to skills supported by Totems, Traps and Mines, allowing Vaal skills to be used freely with no cost or limit. We are currently trying to find a solution that will allow these gloves to work with traps and mines again if possible.
- Fixed a bug with the Elementalist’s Bastion of Elements where Primal Aegis would not be reapplied if you died in an area.
- Fixed a bug with the unique shield of Mahuxotl’s Machination where the Eternal Sacrifice would sometimes fail to trigger when reaching the shield at full power.
- Fixed a bug where the Icestorm skill granted by The Whispering Ice’s unique staff could not be supported by Arcanist Brand.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Gluttony of the Elements skill, granted by the unique Blood of Corruption amulet, from healing you and nearby allies when taking elemental damage.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Herald of Agony, supported by arrogance, to prevent the summoned Agony Crawler from attacking.
- Fixed an issue where the “Defeat the Trialmaster while he is on the Trialmaster’s Leash and without a player being hit by the Trialmaster’s heart” would not always complete when the conditions were met.
- Fixed an issue where players in a party who were no longer participating in an active ultimatum encounter could continue to be affected by ruin.
- Fixed a bug with the Restless Ground III modifier in ultimatum encounters where monsters were revived because Phantasms could not use Ruin.
- Fixed a bug where the small nodes “Additional Sample Rewards” in the passive tree of the Valdo Rest Atlas sometimes provided fewer additional samples with rewards than intended.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Divination Card “Wasted Prosperity” from counting towards the “Unique Card” reward criteria for the “Discard Divination Cards” challenge.
- Fixed a bug that allowed tortured spirits to possess Alva in the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Tormented Spirits to have Conquerors during their portal animation in Conqueror-influenced maps.
- Fixed a flickering issue with some of the abilities of Sirus, the awakening of the worlds.
- Fixed a bug where quality items in your stash could not be filtered with the “+” sign.
- Fixed a visual bug that could cause an incorrect amount of Voltaxic Sulphite to be displayed as a reward when filling out a card if you were assigned the Sulphite Infusion Atlas passive skill.
- Fixed a visual bug where the minions life bars were slightly misaligned.
- Fixed a visual bug that prevented Delirium Fog from covering water in the Syndrome Camp.
- An instance crash has been fixed.
Fixes and improvements for microtransactions
- Fixed a bug where the microtransaction of the bleached skull helmet created an unintended glow-in-the-eye effect.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the microtransactions with the Ethercraft weapon effect from being correctly applied to the microtransaction with steam-powered weapons.
- Fixed a bug where the microtransaction with the Innocence Character Effect would sometimes create an unintended trail.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the microtransaction with the invisible buff effect with petrified blood from working properly.
- Fixed a bug where the microtransaction with the Lightbringer weapon effect was not correctly applied to two-handed axes and maces.
- Fixed an issue where the Nightfall Weapon Effect microtransaction could temporarily lose its effect when used with the Nightfall Flame Dash microtransaction.
- Fixed a bug that caused the microtransaction with the Vanguard appearance effect to create an unintended distortion effect.
- Fixed a visual bug that could occur if you became fanatic while wearing the Black Body Armor microtransaction.
- Fixed a visual bug that could occur when using Crackling Lance with the Stormcaller Gloves microtransaction.
- Fixed a clipping issue with the Merchant Cloak microtransaction.
3.14.1b Patch Notes
- It was clarified that the room of the Shrine of Empowerment and the room of the Shrine of Unity in the Temple of Atzoatl require the connection of adjacent rooms in order for them to be upgraded. This is just a change in description.
- Fixed a bug where harvest plans could grant fewer than four skills. Each act now correctly grants at least four trades per act.
- Fixed a bug that caused the blades of the Razor Dance Ultimatum modifier to persist after the encounter was completed.
- Fixed a bug where monsters in ultimatum encounters could teleport over your character and prevent you from moving.
- Fixed a bug that caused Plague Cards anointed with blue-green oils to spawn monsters faster than intended.
- Fixed a bug that caused Cameria the Cold Blood to get stuck endlessly with his Ice Spike skill during Treason encounters.
- Fixed a visual bug that sometimes caused incorrect recipes for making beasts to appear when capturing beasts.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when swapping weapons if your gloves were enchanted with an “of Spite” modifier.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur during the Malachai encounter, The Nightmare.
- An instance crash has been fixed.
Way of exile is available for PlayStation, Xbox and PC. For more information on the game, see official website.
Path of Exile Path of Exiled Leaders