Update 1.81 (3.14.2b) has arrived for Way of exile and here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
Grinding Gear Games continues with another major update that this time features a large number of fixes for various aspects of the popular action RPG title. For consoles in particular, tooltips seemed to be missing from the offers sent, flasks had some hiccups from not displaying their recovery time as intended, and certain other minor misbehaviors.
There are also corrections for numerous other sections, which you can of course read about below.
Path of Exile Update 1.81 Patch Notes (3.14.2b)
- Fixed an issue that resulted in some notable tooltips being missing from the “Offers Sent” display.
- Fixed a visual issue where the bottle’s recovery time would not display an appropriately rounded number.
- Item filter updated.
General fixes and improvements
- Hateforge’s unique gloves have been modified so that they can again affect Vaal attacks used by traps and mines. While these mechanics bypass the intended limitations of Vaal skills in a similar way to totems, these cases are now less abusive, so we’ve temporarily re-established the interaction between traps, mines, and hate-smiths. This value will again prevent use with traps and mines in 3.15.
- Fixed some computation and snapshot errors that occurred when two instances of the same Vaal skill had different soul requirements, which is currently possible when in the unique ring of Triumvirate Authority. Souls are shared between skills, but each skill now correctly maintains its own soul requirement and the appropriate amount of souls is consumed based on the skill used. The modifier, which allows enough souls to be saved for additional use, still has strange behavior, as the number of souls that can be saved has to be basically the same for both abilities – this modifier can be changed in the future.
- Map Boss clones created by The Maven no longer persist after the Map Boss dies.
- Fixed a bug where the life regeneration of the passive skill “Inspirational” Champion Ascension Power was not working.
- Fixed a bug where the seller recipe could result in a legacy variant for three of the same cards.
- Fixed a bug where foil cards would retain their foil graphics on certain corruption outcomes.
- Fixed a bug where some skills would move your character out of range of a target at certain angles, resulting in your character not using the skill.
- Fixed a bug that prevented attack and cast speed modifiers from being revealed on quivers and amulets.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes players could not use non-English characters in chat.
- Fixed crash of two instances.
- Fixed a bug where Vaal Soul Request modifiers were not updating correctly on the client, resulting in Vaal skills not being able to be used in some cases where they could have been used.
- Fixed a bug where monsters were incorrectly reflecting markers on the Maelström of Chaos unique map.
- Fixed a bug where the text size on stackable items in the Premium Quad Stash tab could appear larger than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the text color was not showing blue on a full stack of Divination Cards in the Premium Quad Stash tab
- Fixed a client crash introduced in 3.14.2 that could mainly occur in Caldera Map.
Way of exile is available for PlayStation, Xbox and PC. For more information about the game, visit the official website on the right Here.
– This article was updated on: 20. June 2021