Update 3.0.0 has arrived for Monster Hunter Rise and here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
Capcom released a pretty massive new update to Monster Hunter Rise today, May 27th. You will need approximately 1.4 GB of space on your Nintendo Switch console to download this new update.
Probably the biggest news in this update is the fact that there are new monsters for you to hunt. The game has also been updated to allow you to take on new roles in the storyline.
A new combat locale as well as new skills and rampage skills will also be added to the game. You can read the full patch notes below.
Monster Hunter Rise Update 3.0.0 Patch Notes
Story elements added
- New monsters appear in hub quests.
- New monsters appear on the rampage.
- New quests will be available.
- A new locale will be available.
- New weapon trees, armor and layered armor will be available.
- New skills and rampage skills will be available.
- You can change the appearance of Rampage weapons with certain materials.
- Note: The above items are unlocked when certain conditions are met.
System elements added
- New guild card rewards will be available.
- Newr DLC can be purchased from the Nintendo eShop.
Bug fixes / miscellaneous
Base / facility
- Fixed a bug that caused an explosion if a hunting installation was removed during Rampage quests in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player from receiving talismans from the melding pot under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused submarines to become transparent during the cutscene where the Argosy leaves Buddy Plaza harbor if other players were in certain locations in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused decorations to become unequipped when switching to a different loadout that contains the same decorations.
- If the player has registered a Daily Special Dango for a set, Dango Carver (Hi) will sometimes be activated even if it is not the Daily Special. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Wyrmstake Cannon and Fire Lance Wyvern’s fire from being counted for the Defense With a Gun instruction during the rampage.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to freeze when pressing the accept button after exiting the cursor if the player took certain actions while accepting items from the Meowcenaries.
- Fixed a bug that caused Novice Hunter Taishi to show up as Rice Ball Artist Seihaku when the player checks to see where they are in the Hub Prep area.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when performing certain actions in the village after submitting a request to join quest without participating in a lobby.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented monster parts from being electrically charged, causing less damage to be done during the Snake Goddess of Thunder quest.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wind effect to stay on the screen if the monster was killed while creating a stream of air during the Serpent God of Wind quest.
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally prevent the player from advancing when Bishaten was clinging to a wall.
- If a player passes out during a quest, other players who joined midway through the quest will sometimes see a message on the loading screen letting them know that they have passed out. This has been fixed.
- If the player is riding a palamute while Almudron is diving underwater creating a maze of mud, sometimes there are paths between the mud walls that are too narrow to go through, and some walls warp the player elsewhere if they touch them. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented friends from helping the player if they were dealt a status ailment while in a condition that negated recoil.
- Fixed a bug where the Demon Mode attacks of the Double Blades and the melee attack of the Heavy Bowgun were not included in the conditions for the Latent Power skill.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player to get stuck in the flooded forest in the area when using Wyvern Riding actions on Tobi-Kadachi.
- Fixed a bug that caused the cutscene to go dark and impossible to skip if the player’s HP reached 0 while the monster was killed during the Serpent God of Wind quest.
- Fixed a bug that caused the ax hopper of the loading blade to only receive the Silkbind Boost effect during the upward attack.
- Fixed a bug that prevented explosion damage from increasing when a guest player used Teostra Soul in the training area.
- Fixed a bug that prevented additional hits from occurring when successfully landing a Midair Spinning Blade Dance or Midair Roundslash when the wire beetle’s silk was connected.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in a persistent state of low stamina and decreased movement speed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Sticky Ammo from benefiting from the effects of the Dango Bombardier Dango skill.
- Fixed a bug that caused the effects of Gourmet Fish to last longer for other players than for the user when using the Far Reaching skill.
- Fixed a bug that caused a hunter’s stamina to decrease when guarding and being hit by another player’s bowgun fragmentation ammunition.
- Fixed a bug that caused an application error to occur if the player opened their own status screen from the member list before continuing a quest with the request to join enabled without participating in a lobby.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from moving forward if the host left a multiplayer session with 3 or more players with a certain timing and conditions.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the wrong amiibo sound effect to be played when reading.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player from advancing when repeatedly opening and closing the HOME screen after activating the software keyboard.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented Escuregots from being recognized as a camera theme, resulting in the image not being usable in the Endemic Life list.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Palamute to toggle the pitch between soft and normal, making the actual voice different from the sample voice.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the buddy skill “Negate Stun” from negating the stun caused by a flash of light.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the guild card image from displaying correctly after accepting a guild card while it was still being transferred.
- Fixed various text errors.
- Other various bug fixes have been made.
For more information on this new update, see the official website of the game. Monster Hunter Rise is now available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch console.