Update 1.20 is here for Minecraft dungeons, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
The developers Mojang Studios and Double Eleven today released a brand new update for Minecraft Dungeons, which is now to be rolled out for all platforms. On PS4, the patch number is 1.20, although it is officially recognized as 184.108.40.206.
This patch was released on August 11th and contains many bug fixes. Be warned though, as the patch notes contain spoilers from the recently released Echoing Void DLC. If you haven’t completed the DLC yet, you may not want to read all of the patch notes.
Aside from gameplay fixes, several graphical and UI improvements have also been made to the game. Subtitles should now also be displayed correctly in all segments of the game.
Anyway, you can read the full patch notes below. Buy Video Gaming and get the best deals at the lowest prices on www.runns.se
Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.20
Style of play
- Daily Trials now appear for Echoing Void missions
- Fixed Shulker projectiles not flying up stairs (MCD-6328)
- Fixed excessive popping that occurred while gliding with Elytra in local co-op so it is now a smooth flight
- A short delay has been added to the opening cutscene “Echoing Void” so that it cannot be accidentally skipped
- The End Tower Sub-Dungeon can now only be generated once on End Wilds
- Fixed a chest that could not be reached due to the collisions on the tile in Cactus Gorge
- It is no longer possible to skip the Diamond Gate in the End Wilds mission, which resulted in the mission not being completed
- Fixed an arena battle that could be skipped on the Broken Citadel so that it could no longer be skipped
- Fixed an arena battle in The Stronghold that could not be completed when Silverfish fell off the edge
- The wind pillar arena on Gauntlet of Storms can no longer be skipped
- Fixed an issue where the large fortress door was not showing to clients in online multiplayer sessions
- Fixed an area of the Broken Citadel that was blocking player view and navigation
- Fixed the Vengeful Heart of Ender’s wind turbine attack when the player was not in the arena
- Fixed the achievement “Burning Customers” not unlocking in online multiplayer sessions
- Fixed an issue where the Burning Achievement would be unlocked after only meeting one of the unlock criteria
- Subtitles now appear in intro cutscenes for Jungle Awakens, Creeping Winter, and Flames of the Nether for all supported languages
- Fixed the subtitles of the final Echoing Void cutscene not being translated into all supported languages
- The text of the “Slow” status effect is now localized for all supported languages
- Fixed some mission objective text strings that were not displaying correctly
- Fixed a number of issues where the
- Arrows no longer flicker when stuck on pumpkin willows in the walls of the Old Town Hall
- Rain reappears on Soggy Swamp when playing on Nintendo Switch
- Water in Endersent’s sighting area from Soggy Swamp will now display correctly when playing on Nintendo Switch
- Weird blue background no longer appears on the hero download / upload screens (MCD-6336)
- The Ender’s eye count on the map screen no longer disappears until the eyes are placed in the end portal
- Fixed an issue where clients were unable to interact with the Ancient Hunt mission vote prompt on the second and subsequent voting while using a controller.
- Sinking Torment now has its own icon on the Old Hunt screens
- Annoying Chant icon will now display correctly when displaying mission rewards
- Fixed an issue where the target marker would disappear in certain areas of the mission “The Fortress”
- Getting kicked out of an online session while watching the intro cutscene of Echoing Void will no longer cause graphical issues on the hero selection screen
- The stun icon will no longer indefinitely appear in the fight against Blight Eye Endersent
- The empty quiver arrow symbol is now the same on all platforms
These changes were corrected in previous updates, but were not included in previous patch notes
- Added five new Ancient Mobs to Ancient Hunts (for Hidden Depths and Echoing Void)
- Fixed an issue where the item strength of rewards at the end of the mission was sometimes lower than intended (the maximum item cap has been increased slightly).
The official patch notes were originally published on the Site of the game. Minecraft Dungeons is available now for PC, PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch platforms.