Update 2.27 for Dead By Daylight has arrived, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch. Dead By Daylight receives new patches all the time, some more content and some as bug fixes. This is a bug fix patch that also includes some balancing for The Trickster. On the server side, this update is known as bug fix patch 5.1.1, while on PS4 it is 2.27. Everything is new here with Dead By Daylight Update 2.27.
Dead By Daylight Update 2.27 patch notes
- The time before Mangle disintegrates has been increased to 15 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Maximum throwing speed bonus increased to 30% (was 25%)
The performance of the Trickster is still lower than we would like after the 5.1.0 release, so we decided to add a bit more performance in some places. Chase dynamics are more interesting now as he has a short delay before laceration subsides, but it was a bit too easy for him to lose some of the progression to damage a survivor, which deserves an increase in delay.
- Fixed an issue resulting in clipping between two shelves in one of the preschool classrooms on the Springwood map
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a generator in Lery’s memorial not being able to be repaired from one side
- Fixed an issue where the Killer and Survivor could get on a coal wagon with a rock and a pallet on the Choking Pit map
- Fixed an issue where there was an invisible collision near the hill near the main building on the Ormond map
- Fixed an issue that allowed the killers to completely block access to one of Gideon’s hooks
- Fixed an issue with the EULA screen layout
- Fixed an issue that prevented EULA from appearing in the tally screen
- Fixed an issue with Spectator Mode where the power gauge of some killers was hidden
- Fixed an issue where the cosmetics tooltip would overlap with other buttons
- Fixed an issue where some tutorial hud elements were still visible in a regular trial version
- Fixed an issue where incorrect icons were displayed in the Hud for a very short time
- Fixed an issue where the killers’ projectiles could penetrate one side of the bedspread in the treatment room
- Fixed an issue that caused Blight’s Deadly Onslaught ability to consume game with your food tokens.
- Fixed an issue that could result in the Blight being unable to move during the recovery animation after performing an attack at the end of a deadly onslaught.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in killers being unable to use their power if a Survivor was disconnected while panning the camera.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in killers using their power instead of grabbing survivors.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Trapper’s Logwood Dye and Tar Bottle Fallen add-ons not to darken.
- Fixed an issue where the ghost was able to invade addicted survivors.
- Fixed an issue where the Trickster’s blades would hit survivors while being unhooked.
- Fixed an issue where the Trickster could land multiple hits with a knife when using the Cut Thru U Single and Edge of Revival Album add-ons together. Now each knife can only inflict one hit on each survivor.
- Fixed an issue that could cause position desynchronizations in the shower tile of the treatment theater map.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the Hit Marker VFX staying on the Trickster’s knife after hitting a Survivor with the Cut Thru U Single add-on.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the demogorgon not animating during part of the animation of the exit portal.
- Fixed an issue where the Counter Force perk would continue to display totem auras while being affected by the blindness effect.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would not follow female survivors when sacrificed on a hook.
- Fixed an issue that caused some effects to be missing when sacrificing female survivors on a hook.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would remain static during the mori of the shape.
- Fixed an issue resulting in multiple breaks between the legs and torso of Dwight Fairfield.
- Fixed an issue that caused Jill Valentine’s face to be distorted
- Fixed an issue where Laurie Strode’s “October Cardigan” was sticking through the leg adjustment elements
- Fixed an issue that resulted in The Deathslinger’s “Fish Market Overalls” chest customization causing the hand wraps to float on the sides when grabbing a Survivor
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Yun-Jin Lee’s “Magnum Opus Denims” leg customization to contain charms
- Fixed an issue where the Death Thrower’s left hand was not visible in first person view for the Fishy Target outfit.
- Fixed an issue where the physics of The Spirit’s “Oceanic Robe” was too intense or not intense enough.
- Fixed an issue where Jane Romero’s Windswept Wonder and Bohemian Wonders head adjustments would cause the chokers to stick in her neck
- Fixed an issue where Nea’s cut torso would have a clipping issue when used with multiple legs
- Fixed an issue resulting in the hangman’s butt being too flat
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the Nurse’s plaintive saw having the wrong texture and symbol
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivor’s beard textures to appear discolored when the Game Quality setting is set to Low.
- Fixed an issue that caused the legacy outfits to be too intense
- Fixed an issue where The Deathslinger’s “Anchored Harpoon” weapon cosmetic had a PSI meter that would block the killer’s view when aiming down
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the user being returned with a “Purchase Failed” error after trying to purchase Auric Cells on PS5
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the Death Thrower’s anchored harpoon not being sold with the Fischy Target outfit
- Fixed an issue that caused Auric Cell purchases on Stadia to fail
- Fixed an issue that caused the Equip button in the Store to not work properly
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the Nurse’s The Ashen Lady outfit not removing the VFX when deselecting the outfit in the Customization tab
- Fixed an issue where sparks in the treatment room were very bright
- Fixed an issue when trying to join a crossplay party with crossplay disabled
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Survivors equipping the wrong outfit
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the equipped outfit not being saved
- Blood Lodge and The Game cards are disabled
- The hangman’s rump may still be too flat
As you can see in the patch notes above, there are many fixes in this patch. This encompasses many different areas of the game, including dealing with specific characters or more general things in the game. Be sure to read them to find out more about any changes made in this latest patch for the game.
Dead by daylight is available for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC and Stadia. More information about this patch can be found on the official Dead By Daylight forums.