Wreckfest Update 1.72 – Patch Notes Hotfix Details
Bugbear has released a new update for Wreckfest today. Below you can find all the details about the Update on November 11.
The Wreckfest update 1.72 is now available for download, for PS4, Xbox One and PC. We don’t know the size of the download at the moment, but it will be different depending on the platform
Wreckfest update 1.72 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Wreckfest 1.72 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Wreckfest version 1.72 also includes stability improvements.
Wreckfest Patch Notes 1.72
- PS4: 1.72
- XB1: 220.127.116.11
- PC: 1.267195
- (XB1) A pink Borg cube no longer appears on Dirt Devil Stadium.
- A number of career special events can be now started correctly.
- Fixed a bug which caused tournament damage settings break after tuning the car in the pre-race screen.
This specific bug made Score Streak and Rampage Rush events very tricky.
- Fixed misleading HUD info in the Wreck Hell and Ripper Raid events.
- Installing Bullet fender cuts now correctly removes front flares.
- Fixed clipping issues with Razor customization parts and added missing fender flares.
- Installing RoadSlayer GT large rear spoiler now removes the stock spoiler completely.
- Removed duplicate Sofa Car tailpipe.
- Improved Big Rig AI competitiveness.
- Improved Killerbee S AI competitiveness.
- Added “Random Large Special” AI Set.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with BreakingameNews.