A good number of side quests in Monster Hunter Rise require different materials, which are mostly found through research into different biomes, and Expensive shoots are another account item you will need to complete the A Token of Gratitude assignment. That way, you can unlock a new Gunlance theme that looks weird to say the least, but is one of the best Gunlances in the game. Hence, expensive shots are quite important in getting your hands on such a weapon.
Where to find expensive shoots in Monster Hunter Rise
The specific item is in Shrine Ruins, which is the very first map you have access to in the game. There are a total of five locations it can appear in, so collecting some is pretty easy since you only need two for the quest. Below we list all five digits for your convenience:
- You start near the camp when you jump into the map. If you go behind the actual camp / tent you will notice a small cliff with a few trees. Climb on it with your wirebug and you will be able to see the patch with expensive shoots between some bamboo shoots.
- Exactly between regions 1 and 4 there is another cliff that you can climb with your wirebug. There is another hub of Pricey Shoots.
- Open your map and see where the Region 3 number is. Exactly below the number there is another node in the actual field.
- Do the same and check out Region 7. To the right to the left of the number, but in the actual box you will find more expensive shoots. You will be able to understand exactly where as you are back up to a small cliff.
- The fifth place where you can find expensive shoots is where four different regions are connected. 7, 8, 9 and 10. Between these four you will find the last patch of Pricey Shoots.
And there you have it, all of the places to find this account item in Monster Hunter Rise. Just grab two of them, give them back to the required NPC, and request your new Gunlance design.
Monster Hunter Rise is available on the Nintendo Switch. For more guides on the game, check out our extensive list here.
Monster Hunter Rise Monster Hunter Rise Guides