The latest Season 7 challenges have arrived in Fortnite, and one of the new quests requires players to collect aerosol cans from Dirty Docks and Pleasant Park. There is a lot of clutter littered around the Dirty Docks warehouses and Pleasant Park garages, so it can be difficult to tell the aerosol cans from the rest of the trash in the area. However, being part of a challenge, they have a prompt to interact and a slight glow around them so they won’t be too hard to find once you know what to look for. This challenge rewards a lot of the Battle Pass XP, so make sure you complete it ASAP. This is where you can collect aerosol cans from Dirty Docks and Pleasant Park in Fortnite.
Fortnite Dirty Docks aerosol locations
Aerosol cans can be found in the Dirty Docks warehouses. You can finish the entire quest here if you find all of the aerosol cans. There are four locations you can find aerosol cans and each of them is listed below.
- Under the metal shelves in the middle of the northwest warehouse
- Near the entrance of the central warehouse next to a box by some metal shelves
- Under the yellow shelves by a small box near the back door of the east warehouse
- Under the stairs behind two wooden boxes in the southernmost building
Fortnite Pleasant Park spray can locations
If you prefer to land in Pleasant Park, you will find four additional aerosol cans at this POI. They’re in the garages attached to Pleasant Park’s homes, so they’re a little easier to find because you don’t have to search through large rooms. Pleasant Park is a much more popular landing zone, however, so you may encounter more enemies than you would in Dirty Docks. You can find all four aerosol cans in Pleasant Park here.
- Near the metal shelves in the middle house on Weststrasse
- In the back of the garage of the northeast house
- On the outside wall of the garage of the house south of the gas station
- Near a red tool trolley by the washing machine in the southeastern house
Fourteen days is now available for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices.
– This article was updated on: June 15, 2021