Update 1.15 has arrived for Watch Dogs Legion and here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
The following update of the Watch Dogs Legion should be available now for all platforms. It’s officially known as Update 3.30, although it’s version number 1.15 on PS4. PS5 owners will see the update as 01,100,000. Despite the different names, the patch has the same function on all platforms.
As expected, the new patch fixes many issues that the game had in the past. This new update should make your gaming experience smoother and better than before.
You can read the full patch notes posted below today.
Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.15 patch notes
- Improvements made to reduce game freezing when a player joins or exits an online session.
- Fixed an issue that could cause game chat to stop working after being kicked out of an online session due to inactivity.
- Fixed an issue that could result in potential recruits being removed from the roster after being disconnected from the game.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the entry point to the Spiderbot Arena to disappear from the map when disconnected from an online public session.
- Fixed an issue that could cause sound effects to repeat endlessly during online sessions.
- Fixed an issue that could cause agents to get stuck in textures after switching agents during the Vigilante and The Red Blade missions.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the camera position to be incorrectly placed when joining a Spiderbot Arena game from another Spiderbot Arena lobby.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Tactical Op missions to restart when the session host left the group.
- Fixed lighting issues in the Drowning Post pub.
- Fixed an issue that could result in the map destination not updating properly after switching to the first recruited employee in online mode.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Investigate the Stage objective to not update properly under certain circumstances during the Moscow Rules mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Download Cloud Storage option to not display properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Push To Talk feature would not have a default key bind.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash while roaming freely in London and doing co-op missions in online mode.
- Fixed an issue where purchased bundles were not correctly showing that they were purchased from the in-game store.
- Fixed an issue where item prices and the Buy button would not update correctly after purchasing WD credits.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when starting the game.
- Fixed an issue where the Queen Bee Disable Drones ability would not work properly during the City Event at the Tidis Park location.
- Fixed an issue where game controls might become unresponsive after connecting to Ubisoft Connect.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from accessing online mode if a user was disconnected by switching profiles.
- Fixed an issue where a Spiderbot would stop responding to hacking after collecting multiple hotspots.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash after playing for a long time.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash while loading in London Roam, Co-op, or Tactical missions.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to hang under Connect to Servers when starting the single player campaign.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when running the PlayStation 4 version of Watch Dogs: Legion.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when text chat was used excessively in online mode.
- Several missing audio files for car engines have been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from returning to online mode after disconnecting from the game.
- Fixed an issue where the Achievements Piece de Resistance, Bullseye, and Bottom’s Up were not transferring correctly from Xbox One to Xbox Series X / S.
- Fixed an issue that could result in a black screen when launching the game if two users were using different audio DLCs on the same consoles.
Watch Dogs Legion is available now for the PC, PS5, Xbox Series X / S, PS4, Xbox One and Google Stadia platforms. For more information on today’s major patch, see the official Ubisoft forums.
– This article was updated on: April 13, 2021
Ubisoft Watch Dogs Legion