April 28 update will go live for Call of Duty: War Zoneand here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
Some highly anticipated fixes for the Eagle Limited Time Event are the highlight of this update as players reported hiccups while attempting to complete it. Intel sometimes showed up outside of the main card, the quest tracker was not working properly, and many other misconducts. With this April 28 update, everything appears to be back to normal, although there is little time left to actually complete the entire event. With that in mind, Raven Software mentioned that following::
“Although the #War zone Fixed issues with hunting for eagle events. We find that there is little time left. We want to give everyone ample opportunity to master their challenges! We are considering several options and will update you soon. “
Regarding that, it seems we’ll get another announcement pretty soon, for those who couldn’t finish the event on time due to the amount of issues. Stay tuned for more to come. For now, let’s check out the full list of patch notes for the April 28th update in Warzone.
Call of Duty: Warzone April 28th Update Patch Notes
- The size of the first and second circles have been reduced for Verdansk Resurgence.
- The open microphone at the end of the game has been disabled for modes with infinite respawn mechanics. This should take effect with the release of the third season last week.
- Limited time Hunt for Adler event
- Fixed a bug where the challenge completion was not tracked as intended.
- Fixed a bug that caused Intel to appear outside of the playable card.
- Fixed several map locations in Verdansk that allowed players to access areas outside of the borders.
- Fixed a bug that caused gas mask overlays to remain on the screen indefinitely when a player exited the gas because their gas mask was completely depleted.
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly flagged the M82 Semi-Auto Sniper Epic Loot as thermal.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Modern Warfare “Razorwire” submachine gun Charlie blueprint to appear in loot caches.
- The audio for reloading has been restored on the R1 Shadowhunter crossbow.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from getting off the plane in Battle Royale Practice Mode.
- The explosion in Verdansk’s prospect no longer dances from different angles. Thanks Geeky P.
- A little glimpse into some of the upcoming changes …
- Balance adjustments to CR-56 AMAX, FARA 83 and Bullfrog.
- Changes to ADS rate of fire for Cold War attachments.
Call of Duty: War Zone is available for PC, PlayStation and Xbox. For more related content on the game, check out our guides here.
Call of Duty: Warzone Warzone Guides