Valorant version 1.06 patch notes on August 20
A new update for Valorant has been released. We’ll show you all the details about this update on August 20.
the Valorant 1.06 update It is now available. You have to download and install a total of 1.3 GB. Today’s update brings some improvements and bug fixes.
Valorant 1.06 patch notes on August 20
- Audio and visuals from blinding effects (Phoenix Curveball and Breach Flashpoint) should better indicate when to turn around and when it is safe to look again.
- All shotguns updated to be less accurate when shooting in the air
- Airborne spread penalty increased .5 >>> 1.25
- While shotguns work well in situations where they are supposed to, there have been times too frustrating when people are accurate with these guns while in the air. We hope to slow down some of those encounters and at the same time make them possible if you catch an opponent at close range. We will also investigate more potential changes to shotguns now that we have rested.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- On Collection menu screens, the “Show Property Only” option now persists between screens and the client restarts.
- Possible fix for the bug where the player’s HUD sometimes disappears.
- Fixed a bug in the deathmatch history and match details where ties between 3 or more players were not showing as a tie, but instead showing the lowest rank as if they were not tied (so a tie 3-way for the second would show 4th PLACE instead of 2nd PLACE (Tied)).
- Fixed a bug that allowed progress towards competitive matchmaking for new players when losing unrated games.
- The lost games no count toward the Competitive requirement for the team that lost.
- Fixed a bug where ‘
‘in the chat log.
- Fixed a bug where strange player names could appear in chat when managing party invites.
- Fixed a bug where some players were missing rewards after reaching the end of Agent Contracts or the Act Battlepass. Playing a game should award the missing rewards, including the missing rewards from Act 1.