Riot Games released a new update for Valorant today. We’ll show you all the details about this update on September 1.
the Valorant 1.07 update It is now available. You have to download and install a total of 739 MB. Today’s update brings some improvements and bug fixes.
Valorant 1.07 patch notes on September 1
Our goal is to reduce the amount of healing done during the round. Disincentivize Sage from self-healing and make it more expensive to do so.
This should slightly reduce Slow Orb’s power and increase intentionality. Right now, the slow orb unintentionally covers a lot more ground than it should be if aimed correctly.
Our hope is to increase the backlash in Barrier and reduce the resistance of the wall during reactive use.
Killjoy’s Nanoswarm has been a terror to play against. It’s supposed to be a powerful stop and snooze tool, but we think it’s currently dealing too much damage and players are unable to engage in the desired counterplay.
This change should allow Viper, in many situations, to set up his wall before the round and then join his team before the barrier falls, or to create uncertainty about his location when the round begins. Increasing the speed of the wall lift should reduce the awkward period that occurs after it begins to rise, but it doesn’t cover all the angles Viper and his allies would expect.
This is primarily aimed at Viper’s Pit and should help reduce some of the unintentional collateral damage it can cause to your team, while also opening up new strategies for playing to your ultimate ability as a team.
(Note: These are not all possible default changes we want to make, but as part of our philosophy of ease of entry and intentional balance, we want to be measured against us. Stay tuned for more … potentially).
Breach should be a pick of choice in offensive tackle and breaking utility. While the power of the flash was quite good, very few charges stopped it to be able to provide this value to your equipment. Considering you need teammates to cash in on your flashes, this should offset that cost by simply having more of them.
- All shotguns aimpunch update
- When being shot in the head with a shotgun, the punch will be lower than all other weapons
- All shotguns tuned tagging for targets beyond 10 meters
- Hitting an enemy beyond 10 meters will apply a different tagging value instead of the standard tagging
- Re-labeling: 30% slower for .5 s on a smooth curve returning to normal speed
- The goal of these changes is to improve the feeling of playing against shotguns and make sure they don’t end up doing weird things. For example, tagging or targeting people of longer ranges than expected and then a teammate ends up killing someone who is weakened, or makes it difficult to fight a weapon that should be deadly up close but fairly non-threatening outside. its effective range.)
- Shorty nerf
- Reduced the range of the first fall from 9m >>> 7m
- Headshot multiplier updated from 3x >>> 2x (now same as Judge and Bucky)
- Our goal here is to make Shorty users work a little harder for the kills they get by requiring them to be a little closer to their target.
- Judge Nerf
- Price increased from 1500 >>> 1600
- The wish here is to see if giving the judge a little hit, along with the other shotgun swings, will move the needle when playing against this pistol. We will continue to monitor and make other changes if necessary.
- Vandal strong
- Fire speed increased from 9.25 to 9.75.
- Damage increased from 39 >>> 40
- The goal is to bring the Vandal closer to the competition with the Phantom. We believe that these weapons are not that far in the competition and we hope these changes will.
HIT IMPACT VFX UPDATE
We made some small tweaks to hit VFX to try and improve the clarity of the hit register. As sensitive as changes to the visitor log can be, we will be listening to player feedback on these changes and making any necessary adjustments.
Check out our recent article on visiting log. For additional details on some of the issues we are trying to address with these changes:
- Server hit VFX confirms that it will now spawn at the hit location on the character and stay attached to that position (previously, it spawned at the game space location and stayed there)
- We have had issues with the clarity of hit registration caused by players moving toward impact visuals (i.e. a player ducks their head in the space of a body shot visual), causing confusion about where a shot landed. This change should make it clear where a shot hit and where on the body, even if a character is moving.
- A predicted additional customer small spark visual effects now immediately appears at the location of the play space in one hit
- With the change to attach our traditional VFX hit server, we wanted to add additional immediate bullet feedback so you can see the area where your bullet landed and adjust your target accordingly. Think of this new VFX as an improved plotter. It is important to note that the client predicts a vignette: see this NO it means your shot has been logged to the server (similar to tracers).
- Adjusted the visual effects of the spark strike Adjusted color and shape to look more like blood VFX shape
- Context: We want players to be able to play with either of these options without feeling that one provides greater clarity than the other.
- Adjusted the size of the headshot visual effects., where both blood and sparks are slightly reduced
- Especially at large ranges, headshot VFX would often cover a player’s head and add additional difficulty in tracking players through the effect. We have reduced this VFX slightly in an attempt to make it easier to track targets.
- Remake of the match: When a match begins with 4v5 (or more unbalanced teams), players will now have the option to end the game they are in and queue for a new one.
- If any player disconnects at the beginning of the match (start of the purchase phase) during the entire first round, a remake call can be triggered at the beginning of the second round by typing /Redo in the chat.
- All connected players on the team that called the remake can vote to redo the game. All connected players are required to agree to redo the game.
- The remake vote will last for the duration of the purchase phase, if the vote is not approved at the end of the purchase phase, it will expire.
- If the vote passes successfully and the game is remade, all players who voted will not receive any XP or MMR adjustments for the match. The match will also not appear in the match history. All disconnected players who are not part of the vote will suffer a total loss of MMR of the game and will receive a penalty for abandonment equivalent to disconnecting from a complete match.
- Screenshots of Act Ranks have been updated to better differentiate gains at different rank levels
- Changed potentially misleading verbiage in restriction message for players who need to play more unranked games to unlock competitive play.
- This is to better reflect that Deathmatch and Spike Rush do not count towards unlocking Competitive.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Spotters can alternate player’s lines of aim (default link: R)
- Observers can change the profiles of the teams that are visible (default values: H – All, J – Friendly with the spectating player, K – Enemies of the spectating players, L – None)
- Corpse markers displayed when corpses are disabled now obey the colorblind setting
- The order of the hotkeys for selecting players for Observers should no longer get mixed up in overtime.
- Observers should now see the money on the HUD for the player they are viewing.
- Added a setting to disable the game UI (General -> Hide UI in game)
- Added a setting to disable crosshair (Crosshair -> Disable Crosshair)
- Observers can hide the arms of the characters in the first person. (General -> Hide weapons in first person)
- Observers can toggle the equipment-based crosshair color for the observed targets via the settings menu (General -> Use equipment color for crosshair color)
- Improved frame rate by allowing a wider variety of visual effects to be multi-threaded; examples include Brimstone’s Sky Smokes and Breach’s Rolling Thunder
- For anyone who prefers to keep their identity private in the game, we have added these features:
- Hide my name from non-party members (agent’s name will be used)
- Hide the names of other people in my game who are not in my party (agent names will be displayed)
These features are effective from the selection of the agent until the end of the game. We also added an option to automatically hide + reject friend requests.
- Impact impact visual effects enhancements (see dedicated section for breakdown)
- Fixed a bug where if both teams tried to ask for a surrender vote, the team that called them second would not have the option to vote.
- Fixed a bug that displayed the Act Range tooltip in English only when another language was selected
Source: Riot Games