Update 0.155.7 has arrived for Valheim and here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
The update mainly targets the enemy AI, which makes the threats in Valheim even more formidable. We wanted that, didn’t we? Of course we did. Forget the Hearth and Home update; what we really asked for were more accurate gray dwarfs and more aggressive, structure-destroying trolls.
On the plus side, Iron Gate Studio is celebrating Midsummer with a new crafting expansion. The maypole was previously found in certain configurations of the Meadows biome, but can now be crafted thanks to the new update. So, beautify those bases before monsters tear everything down with newfound hostility.
Everything is new here with Valheim Update 0.155.7.
Valheim Update 0.155.7 patch notes
- Random error correction when saving (solves a very unusual case of world corruption caused by shutdown)
- Monster AI optimizations (including more aggressive attacking structures if they cannot attack the player)
- Open Container Fix (Fixes an issue where you had to click multiple times on a container to open it in multiplayer)
- Taught gray dwarfs to throw better
- Event trigger tweaks (Wolf event only fires after Bonemass is killed, Moder army can be triggered in mountains, etc.)
- Long forgotten blob event activated
- Correction of the SFX volume setting (incorrect DB conversion used)
- Maypole activated (Happy Midsummer!)
- AI escape behavior optimized (bosses no longer run away from you)
Valheim is currently in Early Access on Steam.