Update 1.19 has arrived for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockoutand here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
The latest patch for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout should now be available for several different platforms. If you own the PS4 version of the game, the patch size is only 244MB. Downloading and installing shouldn’t take too long. As always, the sizes of the patch will vary depending on the platform you own the game on.
Currently, the only official patch notes released so far are from the PS4’s update history. You can read the notes below.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Update 1.19 Patch Notes
- Bug fixes and improvements
website Games-Guides.com has also released some unconfirmed and unofficial patch notes that have been found so far for the new update. You can read these notes below.
- Squad 7 will also be eliminated after qualifying in Squad Show. – This should be fixed now.
- I see more fame points than what is required for rank. For example 1907/1150. This should now be fixed.
- Squad Shows – Infinite Fall. This should now be fixed.
- Negative values in Daily Challenges – We released a fix for this. Players who have logged in UTC since midnight today will continue to see negative values until noon UTC if they should be reset and resolved.
- If you purchased the game and all of the DLC on Steam and have never played it before, this should be resolved.
- Season Fame Path (Pass) is not showing up for some players – This should now be fixed.
- Season Fame Rewards Issue – This should now be resolved. Items and fame earned are not reset.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is out now for the PC and PS4 platforms. The game will be available soon for Xbox Series X / S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. If more official notes are released, we will update this post as soon as possible.
– This article was updated on: April 6, 2021
Fall Guys Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout