EA has released the patch notes for the third update of UFC 4 – we have all the information about the patch on September 1.
the UFC 4 Update 2.03 now downloadable for all platforms. In total you have to download about 550 MB, depending on the platform.
UFC 4 Patch 2.03 Notes
- Added the Sub Fighter’s ability to trigger an immediate escape after denying the Backpack transition.
- Added low single knockdown denial attack resistance tax.
- Fixed an issue with Stamina drain on Headlock denials.
- Removed the Headlock resistance drain from the introductory entrance animation.
- Improved Stamina and Damage on Back Drop takedown.
- Reduced stamina recovery rate during Ground and Pound.
- Fixed an issue where escaping from choke submissions was consuming too much stamina.
- Fixed various issues with Ground and Pound defense against gusts.
- Fixed an issue with crashing after being hit, during Ground and Pound.
- Fixed an issue with damage taken after posting hits on Ground and Pound.
- General stability issues fixed