EA has released the patch notes for the second update of UFC 4 – we have all the information about the patch on August 20.
the UFC 4 Update 2.02 now downloadable for all platforms. In total you have to download around 540 MB, depending on the platform.
UFC 4 Patch 2.02 Notes
- Fixed issues that could avoid denying takedowns while moving or attacking
- Fixed an issue where the Imanari Roll was available in “Stand and Bang” and “KO” modes
- Corrected Exploitation with Cage Back Clinch Units
- Keen Marathoner Benefit
- Tuned Cage Guillotine Chain Progress
- AI clinch frequency has been adjusted
- Tuned Side Control Hit Damage
- Tuned Boy Attack Damage
- Updated moves and perks for some fighters
- Updated archetype move sets