Electronic Arts and Maxis released a new update for The sims 4 today. We have the full patch notes for this patch on September 3.
The Sims 4 update 1.31 is now available for download. Unfortunately, we do not know the size of the download at this time, but it may vary by platform.
Remember, The Sims 4 Star Wars: Journey to Batuu will appear shortly.
The Sims 4 Patch 1.31 Notes
- personal computer: 184.108.40.2060
- Console: Version 1.31
- Mouse over purchased traits will no longer display the text “Not available for robots.” We understand that robots are sentient beings, but unfortunately, these traits are not compatible with robots.
- Fixed an issue where lots with applied terrain manipulation would be placed upside down when unloaded from the gallery. Where is the door? Is this the front or the back? Order has finally been restored.
- Fixed an issue where Terrain Paint would not be applied correctly under trees or foundations.
- The UI team did some cleanup and fixed some background changes that occur in the career dashboards.
- Flickering shadows no longer appear when placing windows on basement levels that are the same variant. I admit it was a little creepy, not the time windows … not the time.
- Color swatches for the construction mode item “Great emitter of dancing water” have been fixed.
- Stairs will no longer cut through trim when there is no landing. Security First!
Discover the University
- Some flowers and trees on Gibbs Hill will no longer appear to float when Sims pass by. To be honest, the idea of floating flora appeals to me quite a bit.
- Civilian Design Sims will no longer come home after work in random shoes. I’m totally in favor of putting your feet up after work, but changing shoes in the middle of things and coming home from work in a completely different state when leaving is somewhat suspect.
- Fixed an issue that caused some glitches in the color swatches in Civil Designer suits.
Kingdom of Magic
- Fixed an issue with miniatures spawned in The Gallery for Toddlers spawning not only their Sim form, but also including their Spellcaster form. We can only contain cuteness up to a point!
- What is that? Did you still hear the sounds of knitting when canceling knitting interactions?
It is no longer a problem.
- Fixed an issue with the asset. cfHair_SP17LocsLong that made it show all the adult color swatches.