The Need for Speed Unbound Gameplay Trailer & Detailed Guide
The developers of Need for Speed Unbound have announced that today they will reveal a new trailer for this production, focusing on the gameplay. The game’s premiere is scheduled for December so we may have other content available until then.
A while back, we got the first Need for Speed Unbound trailer that looked interesting. However, it does not show the racing itself. Now, this is changing, as the developers are introducing new material, presenting what players are most interested in.
Electronic Arts have already announced the presentation of the trailer yesterday. It was announced on the game’s social media (where it will be available to watch) along with the time the material will be released (17 Polish times). In addition to this, a short clip has also been added. Some excerpts should have been included in the new trailer.
Some players are enthusiastic about this series installment, but you can also hear less satisfied fans. They pay attention primarily to the graphics. However, it is worth waiting for the ratings for the full release of the game, which will be quite soon. We should have some other messages by then.
WHAT IS THE NEED FOR SPEED UNBOUND PLATFORMS?
Bad news if you’re using a last-generation console: Need for Speed Unbound will only be playable on the latest hardware. It hits PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC simultaneously. Publisher EA says it will target 4K resolution at 60 FPS at launch. On top of all the wild visual effects, it’s not surprising that only current-gen hardware can cut it.
Need for Speed Unbound trailer
There have been a couple of trailers so far for Unbound, which you can check out below. First up is the reveal trailer.
Need For Speed Unbound Release Date and Early Access Time
Need For Speed Unbound has a scheduled release date of Friday, December 2, 2022. The game was unveiled a week ago, and it already has a launch planned a month later. This means EA had been secretly progressing with the game behind the curtains.
If you can’t wait even that long, you can play Need For Speed Unbound on the early access launch on November 29, 2022. However, you’ll require an EA Play membership for that, and it’ll be a 10-hour trial which will likely start at midnight ET.
Need for Speed Unbound gameplay
EA is leaning in on car customization for Unbound and introducing a new style and look, taking inspiration from street art and graffiti.
You’ll be able to customize not just your car’s bodywork and tuning, using underlighting and body kits, but also the cartoony effects surrounding it at key moments.
While you can turn these off if you want a purer racing look, these larger-than-life effects can be another layer of personalization to make you stand out when you race online.
Like Need for Speeds of old, there will still be cop chases to maneuver through, and you can bet before races if you want to take home some extra pay, and it’s all about working your way up the street racing ranks.
You can check out the game’s full map on the official site to see where you’ll be racing. It’s a big open world, with a nice balance between tight city streets and more open, sweeping mountain roads. It’s a pretty clear throwback to the halcyon days of Need for Speed Underground 2 or Most Wanted in our books.
Need For Speed Unbound Platforms: Will it be on PS4/ Xbox One?
Need For Speed Unbound will launch on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and Microsoft Windows PC. The game will only be available on the latest-gen consoles and not on the last-gen ones.
Players won’t be able to play Need For Speed Unbound on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It won’t be available on Nintendo Switch, either. Although Switch fans have a packed schedule coming with Pokemon Scarlet & Violet, Harvestella, Sonic Frontiers, and others lined up.
Need For Speed Unbound Pre-Orders: How to Get Bonus?
Need For Speed Unbound is available for pre-order now on the PlayStation Store and Xbox Store. The game is available in two editions- Standard Edition and Palace Edition. The former costs $69.99, while the latter is priced at $79.99 ($71.99 with EA Play).
When you pre-order Need For Speed Unbound Palace Edition on PS5 or Xbox, you can get an exclusive bonus as part of EA’s partnership with Palace Skateboards. The rewards include four custom cars, a clothing rack, a driving effect, decals, and a license plate.
New Features in Need For Speed Unbound
The unique art styles and aesthetics are the most significant new features in Need For Speed Unbound. There are photo-realistic vehicles with stunning visuals. Every time you pull off cool maneuvers such as jumps and near misses, you’ll gain the power to boost the speed.
Using this boost, stylish visual effects will explode around your car. There are colored exhaust, neon lights, and bold decals to fill the screen. It seems like a mix of realism, graffiti, and anime that appears incredible to be put together.
You can also unlock and select the effects you’d like to use with your car alongside the usual customizations, such as car wraps and other parts. You can even turn off the flashy new effects if you don’t like them.
The characters are also customizable with outfits and costume effects. EA has stated that new content will be added to the game for free after its launch. However, they didn’t explain it specifically.
List of Cars Available in Need Of Speed Unbound
We have also figured out what cars will be available in Need For Speed Unbound, as EA has confirmed that via the official website for the game. Here’s the list of cars you can find in NFS Unbound on launch:
- Acura NSX 2017
- Acura RSX-S 2004
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 2016
- Aston Martin DB5 1964
- Aston Martin DB11 Volante 2018
- Aston Martin DB11 2017
- Aston Martin Vulcan 2016
- BMW M3 2006
- BMW M3 Evolution II 1988
- BMW X6 M 2016
- BMW M3 2010
- BMW M5 2018
- BMW Z4 M40i 2019
- BMW M4 Coupe 2018
- BMW M2 Competition 2019
- BMW M1 1981
- BMW i8 Coupe 2018
- BMW M4 GTS 2016
- BMW M3 Convertible 2010
- BMW M4 Convertible 2017
- BMW i8 Roadster 2018
- Bugatti Chiron Sport 2017
- Buick Grand National GNX 1987
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2020
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible 2020
- Chevrolet C10 Stepside Pickup 1965
- Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport 2017
- Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2014
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2013
- Chevrolet Camaro SS 1967
- Chevrolet Bel Air 1955
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 2019
- Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 2017
- Dodge Challenger SRT8 2014
- Dodge Charger R/T 1969
- Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat 2019
- Ferrari LaFerrari 2016
- Ferrari Testarossa Coupé 1984
- Ferrari 488 GTB 2016
- Ferrari F40 1988
- Ferrari 458 Italia 2009
- Ferrari 488 Pista 2019
- Ferrari FXX-K Evo 2018
- Ferrari 458 Spider 2011
- Ford F-150 Raptor 2017
- Ford Mustang GT 2015
- Ford GT 2017
- Ford Mustang BOSS 302 1969
- Ford Mustang 1965
- Ford Mustang Foxbody 1990
- Ford Crown Victoria 2008
- Ford Focus RS 2016
- Ford Mustang GT Convertible 2019
- Honda Civic Type-R 2000
- Honda Civic Type-R 2015
- Honda NSX Type-R 1992
- Honda S2000 Ultimate Edition 2009
- Infiniti Q60S 2017
- Jaguar F-Type R Coupe 2016
- Jaguar F-Type R Convertible 2019
- Koenigsegg Regera 2016
- Lamborghini Countach LPI 800-4 2021
- Lamborghini Huracán LP580-2 2018
- Lamborghini Aventador S 2018
- Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary 1989
- Lamborghini Murciélago SV 2010
- Lamborghini Urus 2018
- Lamborghini Huracán Performante 2018
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Coupe 2019
- Lamborghini Diablo SV 1995
- Lamborghini Huracán LP580-2 Spyder 2018
- Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster 2018
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster 2019
- Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV Roadster 2018
- Lamborghini Huracán Performante Spyder 2018
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR 2015
- Land Rover Defender 110 Double Cab Pickup 2015
- Lotus Exige S 2006
- Lotus Emira 2021
- Mazda RX-7 Spirit R 2002
- Mazda MX5 1996
- Mazda RX-8 Spirit R (R3) 2011
- Mazda MX5 2015
- McLaren P1 2014
- McLaren F1 1993
- McLaren 570S 2015
- McLaren 570S Spider 2018
- McLaren 600LT 2018
- McLaren P1 GTR 2015
- Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 1988
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe 2018
- Mercedes-AMG G 63 2017
- Mercedes-AMG GT S 2019
- Mercedes-AMG A 45 2016
- Mercedes-AMG GT R 2017
- Mercedes-AMG GT S Roadster 2019
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 Cabriolet 2018
- Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series 2021
- Mercury Cougar 1967
- MINI John Cooper Works Countryman 2017
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX 2007
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X 2008
- Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 1999
- NISSAN GT-R Premium 2017
- NISSAN Skyline GT-R V·Spec 1999
- NISSAN 370Z Heritage Edition 2019
- NISSAN Silvia K’s 1998
- NISSAN Z Prototype 2022
- NISSAN Silvia Spec-R Aero 2002
- NISSAN Skyline GT-R V·Spec 1993
- NISSAN 350Z 2008
- NISSAN Skyline 2000 GT-R 1971
- NISSAN Fairlady 240ZG 1971
- NISSAN 180SX Type X 1996
- NISSAN 370Z Nismo 2015
- NISSAN GT-R Nismo 2017
- Pagani Huayra BC 2017
- Plymouth Cuda 1970
- Polestar Polestar 1 2020
- Pontiac Firebird 1977
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS 2019
- Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 2.8 1973
- Porsche 918 Spyder 2015
- Porsche 718 Cayman GTS 2018
- Porsche 911 Carrera S 1997
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS 2018
- Porsche Panamera Turbo 2017
- Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive Series 2018
- Porsche Boxster 718 Spyder 2020
- Porsche 911 Carrera GTS 2018
- Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet Exclusive 2018
- Porsche 911 Targa 4 GTS 2018
- Porsche 911 Carrera GTS Convertible 2018
- Porsche Cayman GT4 2015
- SRT Viper GTS 2014
- SUBARU Impreza WRX STI 2006
- SUBARU BRZ Premium 2014
- SUBARU Impreza WRX STI 2010
- Volkswagen Beetle 1963
- Volkswagen Golf GTI 1976
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport 2016
- Volvo 242DL 1975
- Volvo Amazon P130 1970
More cars will likely be available later as EA has promised to add more content to the game after launch. That’s all you need to know about the upcoming NFS game. Visited BGN for more news and guides on various games.