Update 1.05 has arrived for Disco Elysium: The Final Cutand here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
Developer ZA / UM released update 1.04 a few days ago, but now a new patch for the game has arrived just in time for the weekend. On PS4, the new Disco Elysium: The Final Cut patch is known as Update 1.05. If you have the PS5 game, it’s version number 1.005.000.
Although the numbers are different, the updates do the same thing on both platforms. There seems to be more work being done on this patch than with the 1.04 update a few days ago.
Anyway, you can read the full patch notes below.
Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Fix for saving games – Updated message about saving games regarding the maximum storage space.
- Quick save button added to pause menu.
- Further improved behavior of the church cutscene under certain conditions.
- Final thoughts should no longer be thrown into the void under certain conditions.
- Further VO corrections.
- Kilos of minor bug fixes.
It sounds like more work is being done on the game. So keep an eye out for more future patches that will be available soon. The game is available now for PC, PS5 and PS4. The Xbox Series X / S, Xbox One, and Switch versions of the game are coming this summer. You can visit them official website More information about patches and updates.
Disco Elysium Disco Elysium: The Final Cut ZA / UM