Update 1.03 has arrived for Disco Elysium: The Final Cutand here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
Disco Elysium: The Final Cut was recently released for the PS4 and PS5 systems, although unfortunately there were some issues with the game at launch. Developer ZA / UM has now released a new patch for the game, which will be introduced today for both consoles.
The patch number is 1.03 for PS4 owners and is referred to as update 01.003.000 if you have the PS5 version of the game. The new patch should fix the memory problems that users were having. There are other improvements to the game as well.
You can read the full patch notes for the game below.
- Tons of voice over corrections
- Improved wayfinding for Kim
- Fixed controller interaction during Seafort Dream
- Fixed controller interaction with The Pigs
- Fixed sandcastle interaction
- Fixed interaction with the car
- Fixed cases where the tide never receded near the swings
- Fixes the pawn shop’s healing interaction
- Fixed Thought Cabinet freezes
- Fixed a bug when saving the game
- Fixes for cutscene locks and edge case interactions with controllers
- And a little bit of this and that, general house cleaning after a stormy development!
Disco Elysium: The Final Cut is now available for the PC, PS5 and PS4 platforms. For more information on today’s patch, see the official website For the game.
Disco Elysium Disco Elysium: The Final Cut ZA / UM