The Division 2: Server Offline on September 1
Ubisoft has announced the maintenance of Division 2. We have all the information on server downtime and patch notes for September 1, 2020.
On August 18, The Division 2 servers will go offline and maintenance will take place. An update is being done in the course of maintenance work, it is currently unclear if it is a server update or if we need to download patch 1.27.
The Division 2 server downtime on September 1
- Tuesday, September 1 at 09:30 CEST, 03:30 AM EDT, 12:30 AM PDT.
- Estimated downtime is 3 hours.
The Division 2 patch notes on September 1
- Fixed an issue that caused inconsistencies when aiming and shooting the sniper turret.
- Fixed an issue with the Tidal Basin Heroic boss checkpoint sometimes not working.
- Season 2 level jumps were added to purchase from the in-game store.