Payload Studios released a new update for TerraTech today. We’ll show you all the new content and bug fixes below on September 21.
the TerraTech Update 1.4.4 It is now ready to download, for all Steam PC players. Today’s patch adds new content and fixes some bugs.
TerraTech 1.4.4 patch notes
New features / content:
- New Grid Research Mission: A Dangerous Prototype, both in solo and cooperative campaign.
- New Grid Research Mission: Arena Challenge, both in solo and cooperative campaign.
- The Reticule Research Payload Terminal is now available.
- Replaced old shield chargers with new versions in Reticle Research missions.
- Fixed a bug with single block technologies and docking in multiplayer.
- Fixed issue with Population Techs no longer spawning in Campaign.
- Fixed player respawn issue with Arena Challenge in co-op mode.
- Fixed level up text issue in Korean.
The translations have been updated for several languages:
Many thanks to the TT Translator team, in particular the recent translations of:
- 光 轲