Update 1.08 has arrived for Tennis World Tour 2and here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
Big Ant Studios has determined that this is one of the biggest patches ever released for the game. The patch should now be available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The patch is version number 1.08 on PS4 and is 3,927 GB in size. Note that the size of the patch depends on what platform you own the game on.
This update also supports the new paid DLC pack and includes content such as new players and much more. The full Tennis World Tour 2 patch notes can be found below.
Tennis World Tour 2 Update 1.08 Patch Notes
- Double added to career mode.
- 15 new unique Pro-Plater animation profiles have been added.
- A first-time built-in user experience has been added to simplify the game’s learning curve.
- Esports mode has been added to the game.
- The stability during online play has been improved.
- Overall performance has been improved.
- The graphics of the players have been updated and should feel much more realistic.
- The appearance and lighting of the stadium have been improved.
- Increased polygons in the crowd and now material cards and normal cards (better texture) for a look at a level similar to that of the players.
- Additional skill cars have been added
- Content for Champions Pack (Ace Edition / Annual Pass / Champions Pack DLC owners only)
- The ATP Cup
- 6 other players: Andy Murray, Donna Vekic, Marin Cilic, Justine Henin, Maria Sharapova and Diego Schwartzman.
- 4 more stadiums in London and Melbourne.
- Additional official outfits and equipment.
Tennis World Tour 2 is available now for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. You can visit them official twitter of the game Page for more information.
Big Ant Studios Tennis World Tour 2