Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Update 1.09 Patch Notes For PS4, Xbox One, PC
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 1.09 update is now available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Below are full patch notes for this update.
Respawn Entertainment has released a major new update to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order which addresses a number of issues and implements bug fixes. Get full patch notes for Wars Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 1.09 below. With Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Update 1.09, you’ll find that developers have released a free content update. They also added new cosmetics, a new flight mode +, a meditation training mode, very few key accessibility improvements, some additional tweaks and bug fixes.
- New Journey + added
- Unlocked after beating the game
- All cosmetic unlocks are carried over
- All lightsaber colours are available from the start
- Exclusive dark side-themed cosmetics available in NJ+
- Inquisitor uniform
- Protection and Defence I & II lightsaber parts
- Red kyber crystal
- Meditation Training game modes added as part of NJ+
- Combat Challenges
- Wave-based game modes to fight against preset enemies
- Battle Grid
- Sandbox-style game mode for players to make their own encounters
- Cosmetic rewards for BD-1
- Button-mashing quick-time events can now be skipped
- Needing to hold the Climb button can now be disabled
- Holding a button to confirm/interact with something can be changed to a button press
- Text size scaling options have been added
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Bug Fixes and Tweaks
- Improved transitions between parry and block animations
- The Bog Rats on Bogano were sometimes floating. They should now be more grounded.
- Improved the transitions into and out of jumping and double jumping
- Fixed the issue where Cal could get stuck in an endless falling loop during air attacks
- Fixed the issue that would prevent Cal from progressing his journey when a Bounty Hunter would show up
- Improved overall responsiveness of gameplay and the reliability of actions based on player feedback
Meditation training is the most important part of this update and is a new game mode center that can be accessed from the game’s meditation points. In it, you can face all enemies, including bosses, in two different modes: Combat Challenges and Battle Grid.
Access is something we really care about. After the release of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, we got great reviews on how to make the game easier. At the heart of every Respawn game, we want them to feel good gameplay, and we want them to feel good for all kinds of players. Download and install on PlayStation 4 is around 1.14GB, but size may vary depending on the platform you are using. Below is the full list of all Star Wars Jedi patch notes: Fallen Order Update 1.09.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with BreakinGameNews.