Focus Home Interactive and Saber Interactive released a hotfix patch for Snowrunner – Imandra update. Below are the full patch notes for this September 16 patch.
the Snowrunner Update 1.11 can now be downloaded and installed. Today’s update implements new Imandra content and there are also bug fixes and optimizations.
Snowrunner 1.11 patch notes
- In co-op, fixed game kicks after the watchtower is unlocked, contract expiration
- Additional fixes for cooperative on a LAN
- Fixed the bug where the fuel capacity of the trailers was not displayed according to the selected metric system
- Fixed a bug where the snorkel functionality for Royal BM17 depended on the installed bumper
- Fixed incorrect collision and behavior of International Transtar 4070A with attached trapezoidal bumper and fuel tank (or other heavy loads)
- Added support for Logitech True Force Wheel G923 for PC, Xbox One, and PS4
- Fixed conflicts between using D-pad and moving camera with Logitech G920, Logitech G923
- Fixed bug when gears link up not saving when exiting game.
- Fixed bug when clutch pedal didn’t work with TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition
- Fixed Winch Does Not Work When Using Logitech G Saitek Farm Controller