Focus Home Interactive and Saber Interactive released an update to Imandra to Snowrunner today. Below are the full patch notes for this September 9 patch.
the Snowrunner Update 1.09 can now be downloaded and installed. Today’s update implements new Imandra content and there are also bug fixes and optimizations.
Snowrunner 1.09 patch notes
- [DLC] New map in the region of the Kola Peninsula – Imandra
- [DLC] New Vehicle – TUZ 108 Warthog
- [DLC] New vehicle skin for TUZ 166
- [DLC] New wide-bed semi-trailer
- [DLC] New Mission Add-on: Metal Detector
- [DLC] Exclusive Bobblehead – Puppy
- New Activity: Test Maps (Ride-on King and Lost in The – Wilderness) with exclusive completion rewards (Joker and Masha bobbleheads)
- Added interior customization (all platforms) and interior customization modding (for PC):
- New contracts added for the Michigan region
- All scouting vehicles except TUZ 420 – Tatarin now have a crane plug on the roof
- You can now see the location of the owned trucks in the player profile
- You can now restart tasks and contracts in cooperative
- Improved dirt particle shading
- Active suspension added for Derry Longhorn 3194
- Small tweaks for Freightliner m916a1 steering
- Improved steering angle for Western Star 6900 TwinSteer
- The owned truck counter in the truck shop now displays correctly
- Fixed a bug where one of the containers was missing in the “Containers in the River” task.
- Fixed Exhaust Pipe Model for Cat 745C
- Repair boxes in Khan Marshall are now properly removed when used
- Fixed snorkel for Azov Antarctica
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to change the winch puller bindings.
- Adjusted positioning of the front wheels for Voron Grad, Voron D-53233 and Tayga 6436
- Fixed a bug when physics was disabled for objects that are far from the player (caused the load to fall through trailers, objects stuck in an unrealistic position)
- Fixed wheels falling through rocks in some cases.
- Fixed snorkel for Royal BM17
- Kolob 74941 – fixed rpm shaft and visor cutout
- Fixed a bug where deleting the custom scenarios save slot did not correctly delete the player’s save data
- Fixed a bug when some vehicles had different buy / sell prices.
- Fixed snow flickering on railways
- Fixed a bug when some objects on a map would fly when the player was driving nearby
- Fixed a bug when the available truck information on a global map was incorrect for some players
Steering wheels and peripherals
- Supported option for input suggestion display (wheel only / any active input)
- Camera controls supported by the d-pad on the Logitech G920 / G29
- Support for Thrustmaster T150, T-GT, TX
- Improved performance when driving on breakable ice on PS4
- Improved draw distance for rocks
- Now you can play co-op with modified trucks:
- When a client joins the host with modifications, all modifications from the host are downloaded automatically
- A player can change the matchmaking settings between the base game and the modified version
- Supported ability to add custom assets to maps
- Added support for setting up play zones (garages, tasks, contracts, etc.)
- Reference maps have been added to the editor package.
- Editor custom map data will now automatically update when players go to the main menu without the need to relaunch the game client.
- Moved to latest mod.io SDK, which improved mod download speed.
- Added a broken vehicle to both polygons so modders can easily test the repair plugins