Crytek and the responsible developers released a new update for Hunting showdown today. We have all the information about this patch on September 2.
the Hunt Showdown Update 1.12 / 1.4.3 can now be downloaded and installed. At this time we do not know the size of the download. With today’s patch, new weapon variants and new legendary content will be added.
Hunt Showdown Patch 1.12 / 1.4.3 Notes
New weapon variants
- Winfield M1873C Vandal
- Winfield M1873C Vandal Deadeye
Vandals are Winfield M1873 C variants shortened by 1 less bullet and only medium size. They can still be used for prying.
Why Vandal and not Mare’s Leg? Mare’s Leg is an anachronistic name for 1895, a name that came into use in 1958. So, while drawing inspiration from the latest weapon, we created our own universe version, one that would be home in 1895.
New legendary content
“Winfield Vandal Gold Rush”
- Winfield M1873 C Vandal
- Description: “When the law caught up with criminal-turned-prospector John Wright, he fled his Oregon hideout with nothing but this gold-streaked Winfield Vandal, made to celebrate his first stroke of luck. Wielding it, he made his way south, drawn by more glory and gold. “
“Nagant Silencer Mosquito”
- Nagant M1895 muffler
- Description: “Silence is golden, a truism for any hunter whose wealth was earned through stealth, and the silent stinger of this bronze-inlaid 1895 Nagant silencer attacks like a swarm of deadly insects, especially when handled by duos and hunter trios “.
“Mosin Nagant Obrez Sinners Jezail”
- Mosin-Nagant M1891 Obrez
- Description: “The Sinners’ brought distant customs to the swamp, and this Mosin-Nagant Obrez (not a typical rifle from the Afghan hills) is a refined testament to that union of martial cultures.”
“Lemat Mark II Last Resort”
- Lemat Mark II
- Description: “Adorned with a symbol of its wearer’s uncanny ability to survive the darkest landscapes and apocalyptic situations, this tough LeMat can transform one last battle into a gruesome victory. “
New tests (PvE)
- Out of your misery – Godard Docks – Watch your steps and don’t make too much noise when dealing with the Hives.
- End the charade – C&A Wood: Try not to burn all the C&A wood as you make your way through the armored time trials.
- Lightning does the job – Arden Parish: prioritize the closest goals for maximum efficiency. Those further away may need more than one shot to die.
- Without vice, without virtue – Lawson Station: Make sure to use your time window to eliminate targets as they move between obstacles.
- Meat of my flesh – Salters Pork: Plan your tour wisely while pursuing goals so you don’t attract too many hives at once.
- The truth doesn’t fit the odds – Windy Run: Make sure to use the Immolators to your advantage by igniting Oil and Hellhounds to earn your stars.
- Never come back – Hemlock and Hide: Don’t let the tanks overwhelm you as you fight your way through and take them out one by one.
- We don’t need light but fire – Nicholls Prison: Use Immolators and Barrels to prevent the grunts from reaching you.
Important bug fixes
One of the main goals of Update 1.4.3 was to fix many of the biggest recurring issues players have faced.
Description of the error symptoms: Sometimes players were connected to the game server, but in reality their character was floating above the ground. Your partner wouldn’t see you move, and in certain cases, you couldn’t open doors, vault fences, or pick up items. Sometimes interacting with a ladder or your partner exiting / drawing would re-sync your character to a playable state.
What we have done: We have reviewed the registration information you submitted and compared it to the state of the game server. From this investigation, we have concluded and implemented some workarounds that should prevent such a situation from happening. However, it is a bug that we cannot reproduce internally and therefore we will not be able to confirm that it works until the update is live.
The game client could get stuck after jumping.
Description of the error symptoms: After jumping, you would no longer be allowed to move your character.
What we have done: We have found two cases where the error could manifest itself.
- In some cases, after jumping, the game did not return the player controls.
- In other cases, your character would jump inside a map item (even slightly), leaving you physically stuck.
We have studied the possibility of correcting these two events by correctly updating the player’s controls after the jump and, to solve the second case, by placing the player in a valid position after the jump.
The clicking should be minimal and, in most cases, imperceptible.
The Aim Down Sight weapon status could sometimes be canceled without user intervention
Description of the error symptoms: When in the downward-aiming state, the weapon randomly switched to hip-aiming mode, requiring the user to reactivate ADS action.
What we have done: In this bug and some other similar ones (IE Weapon was wrongly reselected when using a consumable and switching to another consumable) the issue was that the game client and the game server had conflicting information about which item the user selected, or in what to indicate that this article was.
We implemented a tolerance for the transition of elements between the client and the server that should solve this problem.
For the full list of fixes, read our Bug Fixes section.
- The Bleeding and Burning Stop interaction now plays the voice recovery sfx.
- Now occupies a slot for tools instead of a slot for consumables.
- Comes in packs of two.
- Can now be used to start banishing.
- It works identically to earning rewards.
Golden cash register
- Players now have a small chance of finding a gold cash register instead of a regular cash register, which will award you 50 blood bonuses instead of hunting dollars.
- Smaller tweaks and updates were made to various parts of the Stillwater Bayou and Lawson Delta maps to improve navigation and fix clipping issues.
- Winfield Vandals added for 35 Hunt Dollars.
- Added Winfield Vandal Deadeye for 45 Hunt Dollars.
- Enabled the option to observe other teams in Bounty Hunt missions, after the player’s own team had been completely eliminated.
New Legendary Weapons
- Added Winfield Vandal “Gold Rush” for 500 Blood Bonds.
- Added Mosin-Nagant M1891 Obrez “Sinners Jezail” for 600 Blood Bonds.
- Added Nagant M1895 “Mosquito” for 400 Blood Bonds.
Exclusive Legendary Rewards:
- Added LeMat Mark II “Last Resort” for 90 stars.
- Reordered the tests on the test selection screen to better fit their relative positions on the map and in the selector.
- Nagant M1895 family unlock order slightly rearranged.
- The Springfield 1866 family unlocking order was slightly rearranged.
- Reduced the cost to unlock some low-rank weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the game client would get stuck after jumping.
- Fixed an issue where after the start of a mission the player would get stuck on the server side, but could still move and interact with items on the client side. (Also known as “Ghost Bug”)
- Fixed an issue where killing a player on fire would make it un lootable.
- Fixed a bug where the player would completely get out of sync from the game until their teammates left.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Aim Down Sight weapon status to sometimes cancel without user intervention.
- Fixed an issue where decoys were not ringing bells.
- Fixed more issues where dead Hunters would not start burning on uneven terrain or stairs.
- Fixed an issue where the Hornskin trait would not give a constant 25% damage reduction from other players’ melee attacks.
- Fixed an issue where bullets in the breech of a Winfield C were misaligned and went through the weapon.
- Fixed an issue where Hunters could survive with all Health Chunks burned.
- Fixed an issue where Hunters would catch fire too easily after recovering from fire damage.
- Fixed an issue where the third person animations for the Bornheim match were incorrect.
- Fixed an issue where reloading would occasionally lead to an infinite reload cycle.
- Changed the toggle sound for Winfield animations to better sync with its visuals.
- Fixed an issue where players could hear team pings when on the death screen.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect audio would play while healing with a medkit and bleed.
- Fixed an issue where some enemies could cause barrels to explode prematurely.
- Fixed an issue where dying horses were not taking damage from sticky bombs.
- Fixed an issue where there were not enough Hellhounds available at some point to finish Challenges on Hard difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where there were not enough armor available at some point to finish Challenges on Hard difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s weapon was mistakenly reselected when using a consumable and switching to another consumable.
- Fixed an issue where the range of the Quad Derringer would display as 68 meters, where it should always have been 60 meters.
- Fixed an issue where the item wheel would display incorrect information when exiting the challenge.
- Fixed an issue where the deck was displaying incorrectly in the store.
- Fixed an issue where the selection of tools or consumables would jump on the arsenal list when purchasing and equipping an item.
- Added a missing shortcut in the Store to return to the first sub-tab and return to the lobby.
- Fixed an issue where heavy attacks for bayonet weapons would show an outdated (and too low) number for damage.
- Fixed an issue where Concertina Trip Mines would not break hive barrels.
- Fixed an issue where the Concertina cables would not block most bullets and instead allow all bullets to penetrate.
- Fixed an issue where firing the bell on Lawson Delta would not make a sound.
- Fixed an issue where the destroyed lanterns above the cages would respawn when re-entering the area.
- Fixed an issue where animals (such as the dying horse and crows) would not be damaged by explosions.
- Fixed an issue where shooting the flashlight on caged dogs would not kill them all immediately.