Update 1.96 has arrived for Missile leagueand here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
The main purpose of this new Rocket League update is to support the upcoming NASCAR and Formula 1 DLC which will be released soon. The update should now be available on all platforms.
In addition to supporting the new content, the update also contains the usual general bug fixes and adjustments. It’s not the biggest patch the game has released, but it must be downloaded if you want to keep playing the game online.
You can read the full patch notes below.
Rocket League Update 1.96 patch notes
- This update prepares Rocket League for upcoming NASCAR and Formula 1 content
CHANGES AND UPDATES
Arena rotation adjustments
- Salty Shores (Night) has been added to the rotation in all playlists
- Reduced frequency of some arenas in the rotation (Wasteland, Farmstead)
- Neon Fields and Forbidden Temple (Tag) have been removed from rotation until further revisions can be made
- It has been made clearer which items cannot be traded to other players on the Trade-In page
- Fixed an EOS cloud sync bug that prevented some players from accessing the item inventory
- Fixed a bug that caused players to join the wrong private match
- Fixed the Add Player popup that was displaying far more frequently than intended
- Fixed the appearance of Anise Spray Rocket Boost
- The appearance of the friends list is now properly scaled with the rest of the user interface
For more information about this update, see official website. Rocket League is available now for PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Mac platforms.
– This article was updated on: May 4, 2021
Psyonix Rocket League guides of the Rocket League