Gunfire Games released a hotfix update today for Remnant: From the Ashes. Below are the full aptch notes for this Aug 26 patch.
the Remnant: From the Ashes update (Build 249276) is now available for PC players (Steam and Epic). Today’s hotfix update is supposed to improve performance and fix some bugs.
August 26 Remnant Patch Notes
- Multiple performance improvements (a major issue needs to be fixed).
- Fusion Rifle will only be delivered on the first try.
- Long weapon no longer changes during phase transition after first attempt.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain projectiles to deal more damage.
- Adjusted time and size of some attacks in the final phase.
- A multitude of various minor bug fixes.
- Fixed issue with Root Rift interaction point on the floor in front of the expected center point.
- Fixed the issue where the player would become unresponsive after Black Cat Band blocks lethal damage from a quick time event. Black Cat Band will no longer block damage or prevent the player from dying to damage from quick-time events.
- Achievement marking improvements.
- Smoother scene experience after Guardian Siege in multiplayer.
- Modified cinematics to show images of a weapon if the player already has it.
- Cleaned areas generated by missions in Survival mode death.
- VOIP disabled on Steam if playing from Epic.
- Fixed a damage calculation error in the Fan of Knives mod when using Labyrinth Armor.
- The flop is now its own damage type. Flop’s unarmed damage has been removed.
- Ring of the Unclean now causes unarmed melee attacks to deal x3 damage and flops to deal x4 damage.