A new update for PUBG was released today. PUBG New Update 1.41 Patch Notes Below is a list of all adjustments and bug fixes.
The PUBG Update 1:41 can be downloaded now for PS4 and Xbox One. With the update, there are only a few bug fixes; there is no new content.
PUBG New Patch Notes 1.41 Update
- Re-introduced Sanhok and Vikendi maps to TDM
- Fixed an issue where Xbox players were unable to search for PS4 players
- Fixed an issue where a weapon in the 2nd slot moves when pulling the pin out of a throwable
- Fixed an issue where the motorcycle skin is not shown in the level 100 “Speed Demon” Survival Mastery pose
- Fixed an issue where S686 and S1897 shotgun shells display incorrectly while reloading if a skin has been applied to the weapon
- Fixed an issue preventing players from inviting their friends to custom matches after pressing the invite button
- [TDM] Fixed an issue that caused players to climb stairs unnaturally after respawning
- [TDM] Fixed an issue causing the Equipment / Backpack icons to occasionally not show on the UI
- [TDM] Fixed an issue where Blue Zone damage is not dealt to players that stand up after crouching or proning outside the playable area
April 1st is not there yet, and yet we have the first big fun event to report. Already on Tuesday, the people behind the big Battle Royale title PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds released a trailer that introduces the “Fantasy Battle Royale” mode. Starting tomorrow, this will be playable for a week in total and will turn a lot of things upside down.
PUBG fans usually find themselves in a comparatively “realistic” scenario in which they fight for pure survival. Numerous firearms are also included in the game under joint names. They are screwed on, mufflers mounted, handles attached. There are also protective vests, grenades, and much more.
2020 April Fools’ Day – Fantasy Battle Royale
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with BreakinGameNews.