Update 1.09 has arrived for Poker Cluband here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
This patch for Poker Club is known as “The River Update” and brings a lot of new features and content to the game.
The update should now be available for the PC, PlayStation and Xbox platforms. The update is version number 1.09 if you are playing the game on PS4.
There is a ton of information associated with this update, and you can read the full patch notes below.
Poker Club Update 1.09 Patch Notes
IMPROVED SHOWDOWN UI / UX
- We make sure every showdown is exciting and will keep you in suspense as the tension builds and the winning cards are revealed!
MORE PLAYERS AT THE TABLE
- Improved matchmaking for all events, including the PCC Tour.
- AI will now give up a seat at a cash table when a new player joins.
- Invite codes for each table so that you can easily fill the extra seats
- New custom game features that allow you to create your own events with or without bots.
- We will also test new events without AI at the table. So join in and let us know what you think!
FRIENDS LIST INVITATIONS TO STEAM
- Invite players directly from your friends list on Steam and Xbox platforms. We also want to add PlayStation in the near future.
Host controls for private games
- Choose whether you want to watch or sit down at the table yourself.
- Access to more spectator options, including the ability to see all hole cards at any time.
- Full control over when the tournament starts for the hosts.
COMMUNITY PRIZE PROGRAM
- We will now register interest in our Community Prize program. The aim is to support players who run events and to reward both the winners and those who invest time to build on our great poker club community.
BRAND NEW LOCATION
- Check out our newest poker venue, the Manor House. A refined setting, clad in the elaborately detailed mahogany furniture of a princely estate and surrounded by beautiful views of the grounds. You can find this in custom games, the PCC Tour, and our upcoming Golden Decade tournament.
ADDITIONAL CHANGES AND ERROR CORRECTIONS
- Camera improvements ensure that the focus is more on the players during the game.
- Improved transition effects from the pot to the player stack.
- Improvements for warning cards in the player bar / list.
- Reduction of the waiting time before the start of a tournament game from 5 minutes to 1 minute.
- Reintroduction of the intro video.
- Improved the speed of presentation of leaderboard information.
- Timing improvements over the course of the game with the aim of optimizing the game speed.
- Improvements to messages related to network issues.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in an overheating message to appear on XB.
You can visit them official website of the game More information about this new patch. Poker Club is now available for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X / S, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Poker Club Ripstone Ltd.