The world of wildlife simulation Planet Zoo received a new update today. We have all the details on the customizations Frontier Developments added to the game.
Planet Zoo update 1.3.3 is now available for all PC players. With today’s patch there are many bug fixes and optimizations, below you can find the full patch notes.
Planet Zoo 1.3.3 patch notes
- Added a new litter box option to disable maintenance, stop vending machines, water facilities, power facilities, restrooms, and attractions so they don’t break down.
- Adjusted the input fields for the sliders in a capsule layout.
- Added the ability to write numeric values for the temperature / humidity sliders.
- Fixed staff installations sometimes do not show their negative impact radius after being placed for the first time.
- Animals will no longer break through barrier walls when dilapidation is turned off.
- Fixed missing string for animal coloring in albino zebras, pandas and gharials.
- Regular staff did not move animals from the mall to the designated habitat.
- Fixed staff and guests having trouble navigating a 4 meter path with vending machines on both curb edges.
- Fixed the ‘mechanic not visited for a long time’ notification appearing with barrier dilapidation disabled.
- Fixed missing tooltip text on display temp / humidity.
- Fixed Fahrenheit temperature sliders jumping numbers.
- Fixed an issue where subscribing to hundreds of Workshop Items would eventually crash the Blueprint tab in the browser.
- Fixed an issue where pressing Escape in the Community Challenge window would block keyboard input.
- Fixed an issue when an animal dies in the box, it was impossible to unpack or move it.
- Fixed an issue with conservation management that did not allow to return to “none”.
- Fixed an issue where it was necessary to unsubscribe from a Workshop Blueprint twice before it is removed from the construction menu during gameplay.
- The “See all these species” button in the exhibit information panel should now filter the list of animals to show only that species.
- Fixed “New World Area Light” to work as it did before 1.3.0 update.
- Fixed guests littering, even though there were bins.
- Navigation fixes for staff and guests.