Update 1.17 has arrived for Planet coasters and here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
This patch affects the console versions of Planet Coaster, so the update should be available now for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X / S and Xbox One.
The patch was released on April 29, 2021 and the version number of PS4 is displayed as 1.17. The official update number is 1.6.0. The update does not contain any new features, as it is mainly about bug fixes and improvements.
Many crashes have been fixed, so it’s important to download this new update as soon as possible. You can read the full patch notes below.
Planet Coaster Update 1.17 patch notes
- Fixed a crash caused by flyby sequences launched while using the Path Editor sliders.
- A crash when undoing / redoing during transport trips has been fixed.
- A crash in the guest info area has been fixed.
- Fixed a crash caused by opening the break or park management windows when moving a lane trigger.
- A rare crash when unsubscribing from a workshop creation has been fixed.
- A crash related to the projection screen when deleting the object has been fixed.
- Distance unit settings are now updated in Clear Path mode when changed in Settings, instead of after closing and reopening the control panel.
- The “Go to” buttons in the park management for transport trips now work independently of the previous selection.
- The elevation marker 0 is now displayed when the track is below the terrain.
- Research and Development Overview The user interface now always shows the correct number of ongoing projects.
Rides & facilities
- Fixed an audio issue on the shooting range where no sound was played without ammunition.
- The way the cursor moves for the shooting run has been adjusted.
Staff & guests
- Fixed an issue where guests would get stuck outside unusable toilets.
- Fixed an issue where guests would get stuck trying to exit parks.
Text & localization
- Credits updated.
- Small corrections to loc.
- Fixed a rare issue after terrain manipulation that caused the controllers to vibrate continuously while in game mode.
For more information about this update, see the official website for more details. Planet Coaster is out now for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X / S, PS4 and Xbox One.
Frontier Developments Planet Coaster