Update 205 has arrived for Payday 2and here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch. This update follows the release of the City of Gold DLC. So don’t expect anything too exciting. Even so, bug fixes are never bad for games. That and that coincides with a particularly interesting event, which I will go into in more detail in a moment. Without further ado, everything is new here too Payday 2 Update 205.
Payday 2 Update 205 patch notes
Bug fixes in gameplay
- Fixed an issue with the heist on Buluc’s mansion where the crew’s AI would spawn into each other.
- Fixed a collision issue with the Buluc’s Mansion raid that resulted in loot bags falling into unreachable areas.
- Fixed an issue with the Buluc’s Mansion heist where the outline of the Crew AI would disappear when viewed from behind the cars in the garage.
- Fixed a graphical issue on the Dragon Heist where the screen in front of the PC would float in the storage area.
- Fixed an issue with the Dragon Heist that allowed C4 to be picked up from an already exploded box.
- Fixed a missing collision with the Dragon Heist in the area around the stairs.
- Fixed a collision with the Dragon Heist that could cause the player to get stuck after the tram arrives.
- Forklift buttons and safe buttons on the Dragon Heist now have different icons on the HUD.
- Fixed an issue in the holdout version of the First World Bank raid that interfered with enemy AI movement when using guard guns.
- Fixed an issue where the trucks on the Green Bridge raid had collisions that stretched high above their model, preventing bullets and projectiles.
- Fixed an issue with the Henry’s Rock Heist that allowed players to climb a mountain wall and see outside the boundaries of the level.
- Changed a phone number on a sign in the No Mercy heist.
- Fixed a collision near a window on the second floor of the San Martin Bank robbery that could cause the player to get stuck.
- Fixed an incorrect interaction message on the Ukrainian job robbery next to the power box.
- Possible solution to an undercover robbery issue where the tax officer sometimes stops responding after turning the power back on.
Payday 2 Character art
- Fixed graphical issues with Jiro wearing the Avenging Gunman outfit in the lobby.
- Fixed a graphical issue with the impresario outfit when worn by Sangres.
- Fixed a graphical issue with the melted gloves worn by Sydney in combination with certain outfits.
As said above, Payday 2 Update 205 isn’t that interesting on the surface. Realistically, it’s just a lot of bug fixes that tweak certain areas of the game. Even so, the update coincides with the start of an event and brings fans the long-awaited Comically Large Spoon. In this event, each player receives a melee weapon with a funny big spoon that they can use to tear apart their enemies. However, you may have the chance of getting a weirdly large golden spoon by killing just a few enemies as a community. 5,000,000 to be precise. Anyone who contributes 100 kills to this challenge will receive the Golden Spoon and enjoy morning cereal in real glory.
Payday 2 is available for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. For more information about this update, see the official one Payday 2 Steam page.
Overkill Software Payday 2 Update