Grinding Gear Games released update 3.11.1f for Path of exile today. We have all the information about the August 24 update.
the Path of Exile Update 1.57 it is now available for all platforms. On the PS4, the download is 360MB. Today’s update includes bug fixes and improvements.
Path of Exile 1.57 Patch Notes
- Bloom is now applied after exposure, resulting in reduced bloom intensity throughout the game, especially in dark areas.
- Added a bloom slider in the graphics options, allowing you to adjust the intensity of bloom effects from 25% to 130% of their base intensity.
- Adjusted many area settings to be less bright.
- Decreased the intensity of the Bloom of Delve Flares effects.
- Messages intended to be sent to a global chat channel containing “WTS” will now automatically change the chat window to a business chat channel. This has been done in a way that should not affect legitimate words ending in ‘wts’, such as newts.
- Special characters are no longer needed when searching for public parties.
- Fixed a bug where Harvest Crafts could be applied to items in drop-only stash tabs.
- Fixed a bug where Sacred Grove could be accessed in non-Harvest leagues.
- Fixed a bug where the portal tag to the Sacred Grove could be visible before interacting with the seed stash in various areas of the map.
- Fixed a rare bug that could prevent Conquerors from appearing in your Atlas after migrating from an individual league.
- Fixed a bug that could cause duplicate rooms to appear in the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.11.1d where the delayed shockwaves from Betrayal Mastermind’s “X-Slam” ability would not deal damage.
- Fixed a bug that caused black boxes to sometimes display on top of items.
- Fixed a bug where Elusive would cause some cosmetic effects to lose their textures briefly when the buff expired.
- Fixed a bug where after refunding a passive Cluster Jewel socket, changing instances caused the refund point to be refunded.
- Fixed a rare visual bug where crafting options that I hadn’t unlocked could appear to be unlocked.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Shield Charge.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when taking a screenshot while using Vulkan rendering.
- Fixed an instance glitch that could occur on the Hall of Grandmasters unique map.