Blizzard has released a new Supervision to update. We have the full patch notes for this update on September 15.
the Overwatch update 2.97 can now be downloaded. With today’s patch there are competitive updates and bug fixes.
Overwatch 2.97 patch notes
THE TRACER COMIC CHALLENGE
Number 1 of a 5-part comic series, Tracer – London Calling, It is now available! Flash into battle and celebrate the launch with unlockable in-game content! Victories in Quick Play, Competitive Play, Arcade, or Experimental will earn you a themed Player Icon, Spray, and Epic Skin – Comic Book Tracer!
From now until September 28, get additional rewards by watching Overwatch broadcasts on Twitch! Win a total of 6 Tracer Comic Challenge Sprays, loaded with their own special sound effects.
3v3 competitive crash removal
Season 3 of competitive 3v3 lockout removal has begun!
Classified abandonment penalty adjustment
Adjusted classified abandonment penalties. Sanctions are now tougher and will lead to a seasonal ban more quickly
- The valid range for numbers stored in variables and used in mathematical expressions has been increased.
We are happy to offer you the ability to scale players to very small and very large sizes, but it comes with a notable caveat: scaling players to very large sizes and moving them to spaces where they do not fit easily can affect server load and potentially lead to crash. of your instance. There are two ways to mitigate this: First, you can choose one of the Workshop maps. These are designed for experimentation and can be adapted to very large players. Second, you can use the “Disable motion collision with environment” action. This will cause the player to go through walls and ceilings, although the player can still stand on floors if the “Include floors” option is set to False. (Collision with floors does not have the same server load implications.) When in doubt, you can display the Server Load values on the HUD to determine how scaling is affecting the server load.
- Start climbing players
- Stop climbing players
- Start climbing barriers
- Stop climbing barriers
- Fixed a bug that caused training bots to not show buffs and debuffs on their health bars.
- Fixed a bug in Deathmatch that caused the Defeat chain to potentially display for the winning player on the Victory screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused the ping icons above players’ heads to subtly shake infrequently
- Fixed a bug that caused placeable items to clip into level geometry on specific maps.
- Fixed a bug in the career profile that caused some UI elements within the Achievements tab to not display correctly.
- Fixed a bug with the Overwatch League Replay Viewer causing incorrect team names to be displayed.
- Fixed a bug that caused group invites to not appear correctly if the invitation was sent to a friend who was logged into the game.
- Fixed a bug in Mystery Heroes that caused the Games Played stat to not increase correctly when completing and losing a match.
- Fixed a bug that caused inconsistent hitbox placement for heroes that were frozen while moving.
- Fixed a bug that caused some voiceover sounds to not play correctly at the Nexus Experience location.
- Fixed a bug that exposed a small gap in the geometry of the level that allowed certain heroes to escape the map.
- Fixed a bug that exposed a small gap in level geometry that allowed players to shoot through it.
- Fixed a bug with level geometry that allowed players to stand on top of an unwanted location.
- Fixed a bug with the holiday highlight intro not animating properly
- Fixed a bug with Feskarn’s skin that caused an element of Brigitte’s shield to float in the air during emotes.
- Fixed a bug that caused primary attack sounds to play at a high volume.
- Fixed a bug with the Seated Victory pose not displaying correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused players hit by Echo’s Focusing Beam to not hear the sound of the attack.
- Fixed a bug where canceling Dragonblade changes from Genji to Swift Strike could cause inconsistent application of damage at certain latencies.
- Fixed a bug where Genji would not advance if he used Swift Strike while aiming at a wall near him.
- Fixed a bug where Genji could sometimes not immediately look around at the end of Swift Strike, which would happen more frequently when he was thrown towards a wall or floor.
- Fixed a bug that caused Swift Strike to sometimes incorrectly display visual indicators on hit.
- Fixed a bug that caused Ice Wall to break when near Cryo-Freeze
- Fixed a bug that prevented Ice Wall from moving when placed on the moving fan in Junkertown.
- Fixed a bug with the medal victory pose not displaying correctly.
- Fixed a bug with Stop! which caused the functionality of the strap to break when trying to pull at full range
- Fixed a bug that caused the sound of spinning rockets in the ammo magazine to not play correctly.
- Fixed a bug with Barrage’s featured intro not animating properly if the Lifeguard skin is equipped
- Fixed a bug that could cause Reinhardt’s shield to emerge at an angle exposing him to enemy attacks.
- Fixed a bug that caused Sombra to not heal on payload under specific circumstances.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Tracer to blink in unwanted areas in the Temple of Anubis.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the game to enter an endless game reset cycle if too many of certain actions were executed immediately upon starting the game.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to lose their bodies completely when the “Start Forcing Player To Hero” action was combined with Control Maps or the “Spawn As Random Hero” setting.
- Fixed a bug that prevented automatic reloads from being disabled when disabling reloading through Workshop.
- Fixed a bug that prevented D.Va from correctly handling ammo / reload related actions / values when she had no mech.
- Fixed a bug where strings with Unicode characters could be incorrectly trimmed when copying and pasting
- Fixed a bug where certain values were not being exported from the inspector when copying as action text.
- Fixed a bug that caused issues with third person viewers when climbing.
- Fixed a bug that caused McCree’s Flashbang to not hit targets when scaled up to 20 times.
- Fixed a bug that caused air and ground movement speeds to be different when setting a character’s movement speed to very slow
Source: Snow storm