Blizzard released a new update for Supervision today. We will have the full patch notes for this update on August 31.
Overwatch update 2.97 It is now available to download, for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Depending on the platform, the size may be different.
Overwatch 2.97 patch notes
Developer Comments: In an environment with less pervasive barriers, some Damage heroes have become increasingly deadly. As such, we now seek to reduce the damage incurred accordingly. As a cascading effect, this also introduces the need to reduce healing results for some support heroes, as less damage is dealt overall.
- Lightning-type damage reduction against armor health pools increased from 20% to 30%
- (General) Ammo reduced from 14 to 12
- (General) Maximum ammo reduced from 15 to 12
- (Secondary Fire) Down sight damage reduced from 85 to 80.
- (Secondary Fire) Grenade ammo reduced from 12 to 10.
- Total heal reduced from 150 to 75.
- Baptiste now receives double the healing from Regenerative Burst
- Impact damage reduced from 50 to 40 (total from 130 to 120)
- (Primary Shot) Recovery increased from 0.42 to 0.50.
Biotic Grip – Healing
- Long-term heal reduced from 4 seconds to 2 seconds (total heal from 65 to 35).
- Healing per second increased from 65 to 70.
- Healing resource consumption rate increased from 11 to 14 (27%)
Biotic Grip – Damage
- Fixing angle reduced by 37%
- Healing Resources gain rate increased by 50%.
- Radius increased from 4 to 5
- Projectile speed reduced from 30 to 25.
- The recovery increased from 0.75 to 0.85.
- (Secondary fire) Maximum damage reduced from 140 to 120
- (General) Maximum ammo increased from 30 to 35
- (Secondary Fire) Scoped Ammo cost increased from 3 to 5
- (Secondary Fire) Scoped shots now have up to 50% damage reduction from 60 to 85 yards.
- (Secondary fire) Ammo cost increased from 20 to 25
Source: Snow storm