Modus Games The arena fighter Override 2: Super Mech League announced last night on Opening Night of gamescom 2020, launching in December 2020 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Switch, and PC. The title will be available digitally and physically and a deluxe edition will include the season pass.
The successor Override: Mech City Brawl can now be added to your wish list on Steam, while you can request to participate in the closed beta on the official website. Additionally, a crossover event was announced in September.
Features in Override 2 Super Mech League
- Career mode. Fight in Mech Leagues and fly to new heights, aiming to be the best Mech pilot. Represent your Club and work together with its members to earn Influence and rewards!
- Classified Rumbles. Two Mechs enter, one leaves. Fight through the competition and rise through the ranks to become a legendary racer.
- Mech Mania. 20 playable robots including all-new mechs with unique abilities, skill sets, and ultimate moves.
- Dangerous sands. Competitive fighting fields that include dynamic elements such as geysers, lava pools, and platforms that encourage strategy and unexpected results.
- Improved gameplay. Choose your style of play in all types of matches, including 1v1, 2v2, allv2, and various games like Xenoswarm, King of the Hill, and more.
- Expansive customizations. Unlock a host of cosmetic items and accessories for your mech of choice in the garage.
Override 2: Super Mech League – Announcement Trailer