Update 1.05 has arrived for Outridersand here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
The main purpose of this new Outriders patch is to fix the crossplay functionality on all platforms. Once all platforms have been updated, you can play online with other people from different systems.
Patch 1.05 has now been determined to be available for the PC and PS4 versions of the game at the time of this writing. The patch will be available soon for PS5 owners and the update for Xbox owners will be available soon.
You can read the full patch notes for this update listed below.
Outriders Update 1.05 patch notes
PC and console platforms:
- As soon as the platforms have been updated to the same patch version, cross-platform cross-play will be possible again
- EDIT: 04/09/21 – 19:05 UTC
- With the release of this patch, crossplay between PlayStation and PC is now possible.
- Crossplay between Xbox and PC / PlayStation has been temporarily disabled until the Xbox patch was released.
- Crossplay between consoles and PC will be fully restored once the Xbox patch goes live.
- EDIT: 04/09/21 – 19:05 UTC
- General stability improvements for the matchmaking service
- Crash fixes
- Fixes a multiplayer crash that could cause client players to clear their inventory
- Fixes the crash when completing the side quest “A Bad Day”.
- Fixes the crash that occurs in No Man’s Land when your language is set to Spanish (Yes, we know. Video game code is a magic thing).
- Fixes crashes with startup problems
- Contains many more “random” crash fixes
- We are confident that these fixes will fix most of the reported crashes as there are only a handful of root causes, but the crashes they cause appear in multiple places.
- Fixes the disappearance of the HUD in certain cases
- Fixes bugs that affect player reappearance in multiplayer expeditions
- Fixes bugs when players get stuck on the geometry (even when using Gravity Leap) or fall out of the world.
- Will change that default Matchmaking setting from “Open” to “Closed”.
- You can still change this setting manually via your game settings to “Open”
- This change prevents players from participating in games that the host did not intend to play in multiplayer. It will also reduce AFK lobbies
- This will also help improve matchmaking times as the queues are less likely to be overwhelmed by the amount of persistent matchmaking requests generated by “open” games.
- Lots of other minor fixes and improvements
- Addresses a performance issue that could prevent the GPU from being used to its full potential. This should help with stuttering and DX11 / 12 issues
Stay tuned as there will definitely be more updates to this game as we go into the near future. It’s a live service game so further updates are inevitable.
Outriders is available now for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X / S, PS4 and Xbox One. For more information on today’s patch, check out the game official Reddit page.
Outriders Outriders Guides People can fly