Update 1.06 has arrived for Oddworld: Storm of Souls and here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
Oddworld Inhabitants has released a ton of patches for Oddworld: Soulstorm lately, but now it’s ready for update 1.06 on PS4. If you have the PS5 version of the game, the patch number is 01.060.000. Regardless of the number, the patch is the same on all platforms including the PC.
The main purpose of the patch is to fix some issues the game had during its launch earlier this month. There is also a PC-specific fix that is also noted in the patch notes.
Anyway, you can read the full patch notes below.
Oddworld: Soulstorm Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Improvements in The Blimp (more here)
- The player has been prevented from walking around and getting stuck in the Phat Station
- Abe now connects to climbing poles much more reliably (further improvements are coming here as well)
- Fixed an issue where Mudokons would occasionally be reluctant to enter lockers
- Fixed unresponsive Sligs after being on high alert
- Slap mines will now turn on and off as expected, whichever comes closest to Abe when activated
- The streamer mode timer will now stop if the game is paused or the focus is elsewhere (PC).
- Fixed Stoopy and Alf taking the same place during the cutscene at the end of The Ruins
Oddworld Inhabitants has already announced that the 1.07 patch is also running. The game is available now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. For more information you can visit official website.
Oddworld Residents Oddworld: Soul Storm