Nioh 2 Patch Notes 1.14 Update September 3
The developers of Nioh 2 released a new update today. Below you will find all the information about this update on September 3.
the Nioh 2 Update 1.14 can now be downloaded. You have to download and install a total of 70 MB. Today’s update includes gameplay adjustments and bug fixes, some bugs.
Have you already seen the new Nioh 2 DLC trophies? Here you can see our trophy guide.
Nioh 2 Patch 1.14 Notes
- Added an image scroll where enemies and bosses that appear in “Ushiwaka Senki” appear in “Hyakki Yayuki Picture Scroll / Shura” which is available on the “Shura no Yumeji” difficulty level.
- Adjusted the following items for equipment that can be obtained by destroying an enemy on the difficulty level of “Shura no Yumeji”.
- Increased the spawn rate of special effects not appearing in Blacksmith “Rehabilitation”.
- Raise the lower limit and adjust it up to make it easier for the upper limit to appear in the randomly determined range of special effect numbers. * There are no changes to the upper limit itself.
- Adjusted to make it easier to hit enemies when the “Bounce Fishing Bottle” training technique is launched from the second stage of the quick attack in the upper stage.
- Changed the specifications of the special effects that activate during the youkai monster to activate during the monstrosity attack from the success of the special ability.
- The special effect “Reflect ammunition with previous guard” has been changed to reflect some missiles other than ammunition.
* The target that can be reflected is the same as the Naginata sickle martial arts “Kaiten blade” and Yin-Yoji’s “Refutoku”
- Downward adjustment of each reward (Amrita / Money) for “Gake Crab” and “Nuppefuhofu”
- Upward adjustment of each reward (Amrita / Money) for bosses featured in “Ushiwaka Senki”
- Fixed a bug related to the hit behavior of the medium attack (when using “free spread”) in the intermediate stage of “Preparation”.
- Fixed a bug where “Thief’s Law” would not activate when “Clear Wave” is performed on a monster enemy.
- With the martial arts sets “Kou Ryu Fang”, “Kou Ryu Claw”, “Kou Ryukaku” and “Musou Futake”, you can transform the youkai into a monster if you become a monster near an enemy that can be combined and attacked. Fixed a bug that is canceled and not moved to the pool.
- Fixed an issue where in the Emaki mission, if physical strength is reduced by a certain amount immediately after “Kashinshi” spawns, “Kashinshi” does not attack.
- Fixed an issue where in the Emaki mission, if you destroy the “Kashishinji” by grouping, you will not be killed but revived.
- Fixed an issue that in some Emaki missions, if you die while destroying the boss, the company cannot be used after resuming and the Emaki gauge can become 0
- Fixed a bug where players who had not cast “Shura no Yumeji” could play the “Hyakki Yayuki Emaki / Shura” mission by performing a specific procedure with Tokiyo.
- Fixed an issue that when the host opened the “Mission Selection” screen and got up automatically due to the passage of time, they could not progress.
- Fixed an issue where the Emaki mission would start following a specific procedure when you did not have “Hyakki Yayuki Emaki” on the normal Emaki mission scroll.
- Fixed a bug that caused an application error to occur during a specific event when playing with three people in the same world in Ushiwaka Senki’s main quest “Arashi calm whistle”.
- Fixed a bug where the boss would not appear after rebooting if he died at the same time as the boss of Ushiwaka Senki’s main quest, “Arashi calm whistle”, was destroyed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the boss lunge attack to not stop in the multiplayer boss battle of the main mission “Hitoyokatsu no Hate” in Ushiwaka Senki.
- Fixed a bug where the boss could not move for a certain period of time after completing the great sword martial arts “Boar Spin” in the boss battles of the Ushiwaka Senki missions “Hitoyokatsu no Hate” and ” Shiroeda Beyond “.
- Fixed a bug that caused the host to abandon the mission first and then “Co-op play failed” when the host exited the mission by calling Ushiwaka Senki’s presentation “Todoroku Heiraku”.
- Fixed a bug that indicated that the treasure chest that is a condition to be met would disappear and could not progress if it failed in certain circumstances and continued in the delivery mission “Ryobei no Kizuna”.
- Fixed an issue where Soul Generation that falls into “Shura no Yumeji” may receive “Inheritance of Succession when Stacking Souls” to some Rare Generation Soul Generations.
- Fixed an issue with the armor of the Ushiwaka armor, where the “gear weight” at the time of the “holy” rarity was inappropriately high
- Fixed the issue that the operation when opening the warehouse becomes heavy when the total number of items in the warehouse increases.
- Adjusted the contact judgment of each icon when operating with the left stick in the “Skill Acquisition” weapon type selection screen.
- Fixed a bug that if you started with NEW GAME in version Ver1.11 to Ver1.13, the “Production Method” information that was passed to the blacksmith will be lost at the end of the game.
* Applying Ver1.14 will restore the information of the recipe delivered.
- Fixed an issue where the “body decoration” setting could be initialized in character creation.
Once we have news of the next DLC or patch, we will let our readers know.