Update 1.10 has arrived for NBA 2K21and here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch.
2K Sports released the next-gen patch for NBA 2K21 a few days ago. This patch was intended for the X / S versions of the PS5 and Xbox series of the game.
Well, today we finally get the current generation patches that are suitable for the iterations of PS4 and Xbox One. The patch has version number 1.10 and is supposedly a 17.5 GB update for PS4. We hear that Xbox One is a huge 30GB update that is insane!
You can read the full patch notes for the current versions of the game below.
NBA 2K21 Update 1.10 Patch Notes
- New seasonal decorations in 2K Beach
- Another set of player likeness improvements for current NBA players has been updated
- Keep an eye out for new events that will be happening at 2K Beach in the coming weeks
- Fixed some menu issues with the mystery level in Domination
- Duplicate attribute boosts for triangle and post coaches have been removed
- Fixed a win / loss exploit in Unlimited and other multiplayer modes
- Visual improvements to dark matter have been made in certain menus
- Added additional preparations for future seasons of MyTEAM
These are the official notes we’ve received from the game so far. As more patch notes are released, we’ll update this post as soon as possible.
NBA 2K21 is available now for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X / S, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
2K Sports NBA 2K21